[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be shinji >see a ghost girl >later see that exact same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dank.jpg (59KB, 510x489px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
59KB, 510x489px
>be shinji
>see a ghost girl
>later see that exact same girl fall into your arms and cry out in pain
>never bring this up or mention it to anyone
>>
>>150592419
Yeah it's weird how other people can see and interact with the ghost girl too.
>>
Are you retarded.
>>
He is a retarded autist and he knows no one will give him the time of day.

No one gives him the time of day even when he isn't spouting some bullshit about kinda seeing someone similar to Rei as he got on town.

Another fucking good explanation is, since all japs rook same, no one really makes a fuzz about seeing someone similar to some other person since they all have the same face. That must also be why trap culture is so popular: you really aren't able to tell between girls and boys in drag,
>>
>>150593400
no
>>
>>150593663
he could ask rei
>>
>Hello did I mention I am seeing things please put me away
>>
>>150596230
>does this one isolated incident keep you from piloting robots?

>i don't think so

>clean bill of health
>>
He gets distracted by the birds and then looks back, he doesn't actually see her disappear or have any reason to believe that it's a ghost or apparition.
>>
>>150596477
>Rei why were you downtown with no bandages earlier when I can see you are clearly severely wounded underground
>>
>>150596588
>earlier
this is key anon
>>
>>150596588
No one would say this shit. You don't frame a question in such a way that implies your hallucinations aren't hallucinations or that something earlier that contradicts the current reality is on equal footing with the current reality.
>>
>>150596632
it was the same day. She didn't have time to go wreck her body
>>
>>150596685
>Rei the way you squeezed that cloth, it reminded me of a mother.

Shinji is no stranger to saying weird stuff,
>>
>>150596588
More like
>wow I just saw a BUNCH of fucked up crazy shit happening and everyone's shoving batshit insanity down my throat and saying it's science I'm just not gonna question this
>>
>>150596703
>Be in a city in a state of emergency
>See buildings crushed by a giant monster
>See a girl standing somewhere before the general vicinity gets destroyed
>Travel to another location
>See that girl from the area that was destroyed has been injured
How does this not make sense?
>>
>>150596770
I know how she got hurt, cause they show it in the show, and shinji knows too
>>
>>150596883
Did he know then though?
>>
>>150596924
no
>>
Shinji is the worst protagonist ever. That fapping scene proves it.
>>
>>150596975
that's not really canon though. End of Evangelion is like Shinji Ikari Raising Project. One possible eventuality.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.