[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things you thought before you became knowledgeable in anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 200x193px
ITT: things you thought before you became knowledgeable in anime/manga

I used to think Arale was a character in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and that it was about a biker dude who rode a motorcycle traveling with his little girl side kick.
>>
I used to think Gintama and Rurouni Kenshin were the same series.

I thought One Piece was drawn by the same mangaka as Rave Master.
>>
I thought Rei was best girl but in fact Kaworu is
>>
I thought Madoka was Precure
>>
I used to think bleach and inuyasha were the same series.

I used to think Medaka and Madoka were in the same universe.
>>
I used to think metathreads weren't garbage.
>>
I used to think there are smart people on /a/ except me.
>>
File: 1459735282444.jpg (39KB, 690x706px) Image search: [Google]
1459735282444.jpg
39KB, 690x706px
I thought Railgun and Index were two completely separate things with the occasional slight shoutout, Railgun being a thing with a futuristic setting and all scientific (and involving actual railguns), and Index being set in some medieval world or something.
>>
File: 1111722317974.jpg (49KB, 336x475px) Image search: [Google]
1111722317974.jpg
49KB, 336x475px
>>150579927
I thought all the anime that I watched on French Canadian television were either made there or American, just translated into French. Astro Boy was also a show that my parents didn't want me to watch ever for reasons I doubt they even remember, Sure backfired on them. haha.
>>
>>150579927
I used to think Arale and Goku interacted more than a few one-off crossovers
>>
I thought the Straw Hats don't actually go to the grand line until the New World.
>>
I thought Gohan was Goku's dad because I saw Goten next to him all the time, and I heard that Goku was raised by a guy named Gohan.

I also started reading JoJo before I knew that there was an anime, and thought that people were referring to the OVAs.
>>
>>150583729
I actually thought this too.
>>
I used to think Bleach was for faggots.

I still do, but I used to too.
>>
>>150583874
I used to think Bleach looked interesting until I actually watched an episode
>>
I didn't know there were two Piccolos. When I saw King Piccolo and heard about his wish to turn young, I thought that he'd eventually turn good. When I saw his cheekbones stay sharp, I thought it was an artstyle thing and he'd lose them later on.
>>
I thought Cowboy Bebop was a good anime
>>
I thought all gundam shows were part of the same timeline.
>>
I thought Astro Boy was the first ever anime.
>>
>>150579927
I once thought /a/ would forever remain full of quality...oh how wrong I was.
>>
>>150579927
I used to think Naruto was the magnum Opus of anime. Although, it was mainly because middle schooler me liked the world building.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.