[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched this show, but I've always wondered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: welcome to the nhk.jpg (81KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the nhk.jpg
81KB, 640x853px
I haven't watched this show, but I've always wondered about this picture. Is it part of the plot that the guy has 2 right hands, or was everyone involved just too retarded to notice?
>>
>>150570122
That's why he always looks so sad, he's left handed.
>>
Except he clearly has the proper amount of hands in the proper arrangement.
>>
>>150570122
I think you're the one who is retarded
>>
>>150570122
Good job anon, thanks to your bait I looked like an idiot for a moment.
Good thing I'm alone.
>>
>>150570737
>>150570838
>>150570849
Both of his hands have the thumb towards himself and the palm facing his left. That simply isn't possible no matter how much you twist your arms, unless you have two right hands.
>>
>>150570928
Try it and you'll see it works.
>>
>>150570954
You don't even need to try it to see it's impossible. Look you idiot, if your thumbs are sticking out in the same direction, your palms will be facing opposite sides. If your palms are towards the same side, your thumbs will be in opposite directions. It's just not possible to do both at once, but feel free to take a pic proving otherwise and post it if you can.
>>
whatever.. this is a great animu
>>
>>150571075
Just try it. It works.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>150570122
baby's first observation? heh, stick around here long enough and you will see some real flaws posted, kid. ones that are way more difficult to spot than the one you just posted (which everybody knew about anyways). did you notice that leloche could not have moved his king first in a game of chess? did you notice the checkmate wasn't possible either? did you notice that in the ending song of occultic;nine, the girl counts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9? how bout pic related? heh, you have a long ways to go, kid, before you can spot mistakes nobody else has. I wish you luck on your journey.
>>
>>150571640
Look, it's just not fucking possible. Look at where his thumbs are. Real hands are mirrors of each other. HIS FUCKING HANDS ARE IN THE SAME DIRECTION. No matter how much you twist your arms around, it will not reverse your hand up. And yes, I tried and couldn't, just so you don't say it again.

>It works.
Then take a picture doing so or shut up.
>>
>>150572036
No need to take a picture it just works, try it.
>>
>>150570122
Retard.
>>
>>150572036
Just fucking try it
>>
>>150572036
your not trying hard enough. I'm doing it right now
>>
>>150572036
I'm doing it right now, look
>>
ur dum
>>
>>150572036
>Then take a picture doing so or shut up.
I'm not falling for that shit again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.