[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you have an autistic daughter like tomoko or the naive slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

if you have an autistic daughter like tomoko or the naive slut of "Emergence", what do you do?
>>
>>150570102
Whore her out until she's a broken shell of a human being, then reintroduce her into society.
>>
>>150570102
Since she already know how is the world and the reality of society I will just try to make her strong enough, in body and mind, to survive and enjoy things she likes.
>>
>>150570102
Jokes on you the Tomoko is me, so I'm not socially able enough to produce offspring.
>>
>>150570102
Psychological help it's always the best answer.
>>
>>150570243
>>150570336
i wish i can have parents like you boys
>>
>>150570102
Emergence by ShindoL? I'd kill her then kill myself. too much suffering.
>>
I'd have her put down. The world has enough autists
>>
>>150570739
Saki was the biggest autistic of all?
>>
>>150571041
Probably. How the fuck you go from
>normal boring girl who wants to have sex
to... that
>>
>>150570243
This, basically
Strong parenting produces a strong person, which will help them when the real world throws them curveballs like mental illness.
>>
Step 1. for emergence girl would be not raping her.
>>
>>150570243
This
I have seen children of insecure families. They are.... not mentally sane

also signing her up for at the least 4 weekday activities during school year 1-4, where 2-3 of those will be sport.
>>
>>150570102
I wouldn't be an absent parent, my daughter wouldn't be like this thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.