[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Uchiyamada-01.jpg (25KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
Uchiyamada-01.jpg
25KB, 400x419px
What was his problem?
>>
>>
>>150569309
For sure this poor family man had a lot of problems.
>>
>>150569309
Ore no cresta
>>
>Wasn't respected by his wife and daughter
>DIdn't have any friends
>Started losing his passion for his job
>Young new teacher comes in, wins the teacher's friendship and is loved by his students. Onizuka is the ideal person he wanted to be but he was too much of a conformist to go about it
>>
Also at least in the manga it's implied his daughter isn't actually his daughter.
>>
Imagine what kind of backstory he has and the kind of life he lives, then try to see the events of GTO from his point of view.

He is the polar opposite of Onizuka.

>>150569812
This. There are several more reasons why though.
>>
>>150569812
I thought he was more mad Onizuka destroyed his car several times than jealous.
>>
>>150569838
Leave it to the japanese to inject cuckolding into everything.
>>
>>150569879
His car was probably the only thing in his life that brought him joy, he also wanted to impress his wife and daughter.
>>
>>150569309
JUST
LEAVE HIS CRESTA ALONE
>>
>>150569879

The car was the added cherry on top, he hated Onizuka from day one. Not only for his relaxed nature but for his natural social iq and straight forwardness plus he had a passion for his job.

Its Japan, not like its some rural county in the hicks, they have world class train systems.
>>
>>150570057
Firstly he hated Onizuka because he got his ass kicked after harassing Fuyutsuki inside the train.
His backstory came later but not once he tried to make an effort to improve himself in order to regain his family's admiration.
>>
I don't think he was ever jealous of Onizuka, he just could never understand him. For Vice Principal, working hard, getting authority at workplace and generally having a career was the only way to live life. Onizuka, who was from a shit university, and a lazy workers, is essentially a person from a different caste. Like a human being isn't jealous of a monkey being happy, Vice Principal wasn't jealous a bit of Onizuka.
>>
>>150569309
If I had my Cresta break every time Onizuka did as much as sneeze near it, I'd be pretty pissed too.
>>
>>150569309
He couldn't stop sipping that haterade.
>>
>>150570199

>Young
>Respected by his colleagues
>Loved by his students
>Forward personality not afraid of saying on his mind
>Doesn't kiss ass

The principal is a beta fag who followed what he was supposed to do and what did it get him? A wife and daughter who doesn't respect him, no friends, a principal who pushes him around, constantly yelled at by parents, students who find him annoying and a Cresta. As an anon already said, that car was his joy. Of course he was jealous of Onizuka, he became a legend while he continued to be a conformist.
>>
>>150570393
Onizuka wasn't really respected by his colleagues who thought low of him because he came from a third rate college and wasn't like the rest of them.
>>
>>150570566

Agree to disagree.
>>
Childhood is idolizing Onizuka. Adulthood is realising Uchiyamada makes more sense.
>>
>>150570616

Otherway around for me. As a kid I wanted to be the VP. Have a great job, a nice house, wife and cute daughter but as I grew up I saw how miserable and pathetic he was. Onizuka was far more happy and that is more important.
>>
>muh Cresta
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.