[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai Survival Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: isekai fanatic.jpg (112KB, 929x1266px) Image search: [Google]
isekai fanatic.jpg
112KB, 929x1266px
>get hit by a truck
>end up in a fantasy videogame world
What is your next move? Are you smarter than a Japanese highschooler self-insert?
>>
>>150567261
>fantasy videogame world
I am not a gamer but let me try:

First thing's first: Talk to the people and see if your languages match.
If there's a language barrier, then search for the authorities. They would think that you are a lost foreigner and would give you a place to stay and language lessons while searching who you are.

Second step: observe the culture
Sounds simple but we all know that a normalfag would get shitted on on 4chan and an anon would get banned on other forums. Keep a sharp eye as knowing the culture can save your life...or end it.

Fourth: Know the economy and market
Since this is a gaming world then it stands to reason that everyone hunts and makes a living from quests. As such, you should know where the guids are, ranking, necessities, how the trade works etc...

If you got this right, then the next thing to do would go under generic gaming tactic. Might take more than a month before you got really prepared. Expect bumps along the way like getting in the middle of fights, robbed, taken advantage off, etc...
>>
>>150567522
>Fourth
Sry, I meant third
>>
>Get hit by fantasy isekai world
>End up in a truck bound and gagged
>>
>>150567261
Check if I have cheats.
If I don' t have, Panic.
>>
Invent Sport
>>
>>150568198
I want a story about getting trapped in a mmo-like world with a cheat, but the twist is that cheating too blatantly gets you permabanned from reality. Like an actual MMO.
>>
>>150567261
Commit sudoku.
>>
>>150567261
Depends: was said person who was hit a truck a high school student who was a budding band vocalist?
>>
>>150567261
So is this LN good or something?
>>
File: 1470729428731.jpg (267KB, 1097x944px) Image search: [Google]
1470729428731.jpg
267KB, 1097x944px
>go full SCIENCE
>invent stuff
>steam engine, gunpowder, electricity, telegraph etc.
>research magic, try to make a proper scientific theory with mathematical model, find out if I can use it in "my" inventions
>ideally find a way to use magic to create a processor
>use all that stuff to get wealth and high position in the kingdom
>become the éminence grise
>use my SCIENCE to conquer all filthy, underdeveloped barbarians around
>mfw I turned some crappy mmorpg into Civilization

Unless it's a grimderp setting and I get killed by some fanatics with sticks up their asses for my heretical actions.
>>
>>150568756
It's OK. Won't blow you away but it's fun.
>>
>>150568995
Where can I find translation for the LN?
>>
>>150569275
Check the secret club for EPUB and PDF of the official translation.
>>
>>150569312
I don't know that we have secret club for LN?
>>
>>150569355
It's the same as the secret club for manga. Homuwaifu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.