[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This situation could've been totally avoided if Lelouch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Euphie's_Massacre.png (928KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Euphie's_Massacre.png
928KB, 1280x720px
This situation could've been totally avoided if Lelouch had picked a better example than "Kill all the Japanese".
>>
>>150559457
Asspull
>>
>>150559457
I could tell you to do anything, like for example, "go out and give your speech completely naked", and you'd do it.
>>
>>150559733
That would have also ruined everything. In a completely different way, granted but it would still ruin everything. Euphemia would have also gotten disowned for being an exhibitionist. I'd have perfered that timeline.
>>
Totally. It was a complete asspull, and it's part of what makes code geass good- it pulls the most outrageous asspull crap but just rolls with it.
>>
It was the worst kind of asspull and wasn't even foreshadowed or given any precedence.

A more natural example for ANYONE would be "cluck like a chicken" or something.
>>
File: 1462993267836.gif (297KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462993267836.gif
297KB, 500x281px
>>150559457
It solved a problem and got the plot moving. Also the look on Lelouch's face was priceless.
>>150559470
Keep on trying faggot.
>>
>all these deadfags trying to shit on CG just because they were BTFO by s3 announcement
kek
>>
>>150559457
Heh, suddenly I remember now why the Jew's betrayal was totally justified. There was Yufi's profile among geassed people Schinziel gave the Black Knights. Which means they knew that massacre was totally Zero's fault.
>>
>>150560205
>knew
They knew jack shit. They 'knew' that the second in line to the Britannian throne showed up and said some shit, then Oghi showed up with his Britannian baby mamma and said "It's all true, guys! I know, because my balls say so!"
>>
>>150560277
Oghi was the worst character in the whole show.
>>
At first I was excited about new Code Geass then I remembered that piece of shit Ougi. Fuck that motherfucker he tried to sell the rest of the world down the river in hopes that the empire would let Japan stay Japan while they burn the rest of the world and nobody called him out for that. If he dies in the first episode, it'll be a blessing.
>>
At that very moment, is when the show jumped the shark.

I still like it though, don't know why. Maybe because of C.C.'s ass or the fact that I fucking love Pizza Hut.
>>
>>150559457

Did Lelouche even have a habit of making jokes out of mass murder?
>>
>>150560476
no, the fact that he came up with something so morbid, just in THIS moment, just as his geass was going off at random times, just as the show was heading towards a climax, he does this, it's just like the thing with the vampires and the rape scene in Valvave, These mecha shows are basically soap opera's with more fanservice and toy merchandise. Remember that Sayaka became a ninja maid just because of a meme, she was originally never suppose to be that kinda character.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.