[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (144KB, 473x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 473x360px
Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn overrated this show is?
>>
Yeah I was just pretending to like it.
>>
>Now that we are all somewhat less autistic
What led you to this conclusion?
>>
No shit it's overrated.

Hard not to be when you're an 11/10.
>>
>>150526085
Did Demo die?
>>
File: justdoit.png (990KB, 1045x679px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.png
990KB, 1045x679px
>>150526108
He made the right choice.
>>
Ruined by the drama and ending, spike was a cuck
Space Dandy is better in every way
>>
Nah, I disagree.

This was a show that I never got around to watching until a couple years ago, and when I did I went in with no expectations and an open mind, and was greeted with a fantastic series.

The love for Cowboy Bebop isn't just nostalgia goggles, it still holds up.
>>
It had too much filler and the ending felt pretty rushed, it could have been much better.
>>
>>150526074
Because we've had another decade to browse /a/, of course.
>>
>>150526026
5/10 at most
>>
>>150526026
I thought Cowboy Bebop was nice and a pretty good show but it wasn't as great as people say it is.
>>
Dropped it a bunch of times and still haven't finished it.
>>
>>150526026
The show is so character driven, the only people who think it's overrated are the autistics.

If you think Cowboy Bebop is overrated, you plain don't understand people and you should give up trying.
>>
>>150527546
The charactes were retarded.
>>
>>150526026
Fuck off, Marvin
>>
>>150526316
Spike was the bull that cucked Vicious.
>>
>>150528456
He died for a useless bitch that didnt even love him, thats uber cuck right there
>>
File: 1419799500626.png (379KB, 903x437px) Image search: [Google]
1419799500626.png
379KB, 903x437px
>>150526026
>Now that we are all somewhat less autistic can we agree how damn overrated this show is?
Yea dude now after all those years of pure fucking garbage anime from Japan I actually started to truly value old anime like Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>150526108
Berserk 2016 broke him
>>
>>150526026
it was good but overrated for sure.
I was memed for so long than when I watched it I keep saying to myself
>when does it get good like /a/ says? when does it become a masterpiece?
during 26 episodes
>>
Crusher Joe was better
>>
File: no.png (233KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
233KB, 720x408px
Only /v/irgins care about things being "overrated". It's an almost meaningless statement because we don't know what you think the show is rated, what you think the show should be rated and just in general, discussing these things is not very productive or even fun.

How about you simply tell us what you think about the show or alternatively get the fuck out of /a/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.