[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved the first season, specifically the Joseph part, but this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: stardustcrusaders.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
stardustcrusaders.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
I loved the first season, specifically the Joseph part, but this one is starting to feel like a typical shounen with a new stand/fight each episode, and then they fuck off somewhere else. I'm 7 episodes in, does it get better? Should I keep watching?

Help me out bros.
>>
>>150522867
It gets better, but the series shines in the next season, where the stand abilities get even more bizarre and creative. The series often tries to avoid making the next enemy absolutely more powerful than the last, so the cast gets to shine more. It generally gets more tactical later on, so to speak.
>>
>>150522932
you mean stardust crusaders part 2 or harder than diamond or whatever?
>>
>>150522977
Diamond is Unbreakable and onward have fights that are less about outright fist fighting and more about strategy. If that's interesting to you, then keep going.
>>
>>150522867
>disliking brodust brosuaders

You can fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>150522867
It stays monster of the week till part 7, which is the best part.
>>
>>150523179
i guess ill come back in 10 years to watch part 7, then
>>
>>150522867
I can be the ultimate JoJo shill and tell you that it gets better which it does, but I'll say this: just remember to have fun with it man. Sc is super unique and like no other battle manga so if you can't enjoy that then I have no idea what to say to you.
>>
>>150522867
It gets better in Diamond is Unbreakable but never quite as good.

All of the ripple stuff is gone and it's all about stands.
>>
>>150522867
I didn't like SC as much but Diamomd is Unbreakable is god tier
>>
>>150523179
Even part 7 and 8 are Stand of the Week, just with a bit more overarching plot spliced in.

You get used to it. I didn't like Stardust at first because I missed the ongoing story and disliked monster of the week format, but it falls into a groove once they establish what Stands are capable of. And pretty much every part after Stardust expands and improves on the concept of Stands to make it way more interesting.
>>
>>150522867
Stardust Crusaders is fun but it's there to do a job, which is establish several things
>The concept of Stands itself and how varied they can be
>Mixing up the cast so it isn't 'Jojo + Brojo' only anymore
>Shifting the focus away from the Jojo a bit

So it can feel a little rough and basic at times, but what Part 3 does, Part 4 generlaly takes and does better.
>>
>>150522867
Stardust Crusaders was shit. however I did enjoy Dio´s stand, and Diamond is Unbreakable is certainly more enjoyable.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.