[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the second season of Hibike! Euphonium no called "Hibike!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1473534345532.png (625KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473534345532.png
625KB, 828x720px
Why is the second season of Hibike! Euphonium no called "Hibike!! Euphonium"?

K-On!'s second season was called "K-On!!"
>>
Because KyoAni is trying to prove that they can do things differently (they can't).
>>
File: HibikeKumiko.gif (2MB, 420x360px) Image search: [Google]
HibikeKumiko.gif
2MB, 420x360px
>>150513120
They ran out of exclamation points.

Japan's largest exclamation point factory was in Fukushima, and after the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake, tsunami and nuclear meltdown, exclamation points became very scarce.

As a small company, KyoAni simply doesn't have the budgetary wherewithal to spend money on superfluous punctuation and must rely on its reserve of punctuation purchased prior to the 2011 disasters.

This is also why no KyoAni show has featured a in the title since LuckyStar
>>
>>150515291
How did Keijo!!!!!!!! afford all those exclamation marks
>>
>>150515803
Stole em from kyoani. Can't you put 2 and 2 together?
>>
>>150515803
>>150515856

I'm glad you mention that, Anon.

While it has been rumored that Xebec did steal its exclamation points from KyoAni, I have also heard that the exclamation points were slated for destruction by the Tokyo Metropolitan Police but to their high level of radioactivity.

However, Miyazaki, in cooperation with the Yamaguchi-gumi Yakuza, smuggled them into as many anime studios as possible as part of his quest to destroy the mistake that was anime by poisoning illustrators with radiation.
>>
>>150513120
Better question: why does Hazuki have so little screentime when she's supposed to be a main character? Asuka, Natsuki, Nozomi, and Kaori have more screentime than her this season.
>>
is this show yuribait?
>>
>>150516572
No, it's yaoibait
>>
>>150516175
But doesn't that mean that anime is illegal???????????????
>>
>>150513120
Why can't trombone girl get a boyfriend?
>>
>>150516572

No Kumiko x Reina is legit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.