[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Loli cause so much drama? Molester never really played

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ichikan_otoko_016_009.jpg (142KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
ichikan_otoko_016_009.jpg
142KB, 700x990px
So why did Loli cause so much drama? Molester never really played with her feelings and was clear about who he liked. She really didn't have cause unless she thought asshurt about a guy she knew for 3 weeks didn't like her was justification to fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
>>150509807
women are insane

More news at 11.
>>
>>150510542
Yeah but to that extent? Do women really get like this when they decide they love someone? In most anime/manga there isn't that level of pettiness by a losing heroine.
>>
>>150512474
Naw, it is definitely within the range that normal people are petty
>>
>>150509807

She's a woman so she's naturally emotionally unstable and vindictive, plus she just got cucked by her best friend.
>>
Didn't Kansai say she would support her and then Kansai basically fucked him after giving support?
>>
>>150510542
She was in particular. If he chose Loli instead Kansai wouldn't have thrown any sort of fit.
>>
>>150509807

To be fair one of my friends once dated a girl who I'm pretty sure he knew I liked/once liked. I did distance myself emotionally from him during that time. But i don't think i ever had a chance with her to begin with.
>>
>>150509807
Its my greatest hope that they one day make an anime out of this story.
>>
She was best girl and MM was a fucking faggot.
>>
>>150513058
Oh sweet summer child, there is no way that is true. The manga is based off of real people.
>>
>>150513375
No. Loli tried to get MM to fuck her without commitment. She probably meant to hold sex against him in order to reel him in.

>>150512701
>>150512645
She knew him for a few weeks. MM was just some okay looking guy who wasn't a dick.
>>
>>150514121
you guys act like a few weeks isn't enough to fall for someone/don't believe in love at first sight.

Its not like the MC had money or looks, Loli actually liked the MC cause she wanted to be with him and Understanding wasn't going for him at the time.
>>
>>150509807

she felt betrayed by her close friend, it's not a woman thing like everyone's saying
>>
It's a woman thing.
>>
>>150509807
>So why did Loli cause so much drama?
Women like to cause this much drama? It happens. A lot.
>>
>>150515112
Kansai didn't wrong her though
>>
>>150518416
that doesn't prevent her from suspecting her of doing things wrong. Even unconscious flirting by Kansai could be conceived as doing something wrong, and Kansai was very nice to the MC.
>>
Is this only an /a/ thing?
Why isn't this talked about on Japland?
>>
>>150518637
because the series is a hidden gem that will never get made into an anime :(
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.