[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things we hated in CG >other than pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: datasspull.gif (2MB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
datasspull.gif
2MB, 320x223px
Things we hated in CG
>other than pic related
>>
Reused plot
Revolving door allegiances
Character should be dead but isn't
>>
Nina
>>
Everything regarding the thought elevator was awful, contrived, a pacing nightmare and generally the worst thing in the series.
>>
File: CODE GEASS R2 - 20 - Large 25.jpg (225KB, 1272x718px) Image search: [Google]
CODE GEASS R2 - 20 - Large 25.jpg
225KB, 1272x718px
>>150496033
Lelouch's faggot brother.
>>
File: Sazuke!.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sazuke!.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
this fucking god of athletes (not Hermes)
>>
Nunally
>>
Lelouchs obsession with Nunally was a tad annoying. I couldn't believe it when the little bitch betrayed him. I
>>
>>150496033
That guy who wore a visor and knew CC. Also, I hate Shirley and Nina later on.
>>
>>150498333
Why would anyone hate Shirley? She was probably the most inoffensive character in the show.
>>
>>150496033
Jeremiah's royalty to Lel-ouch
It was an asspull no matter who you look at it.
Also Shirley's supporting Zero even fater he killed her dad was another shitty point in the story
>>
>>150498390
She threatened the shippings.
>>
>>150496857
I can't believe a wizard kidnapping is sister caused the failure of a nationalist coup
>>
The pointless Mao arc
Rolo
The jew who betrayed Lelouch for the black girl
>>
mao got fucked over
>>
File: 29362.png (166KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
29362.png
166KB, 225x350px
>>150496244
Fite me faggot
second best boy did nothing wrong
>>
Mao
Keeping the high school setting in R2 as if that made any sense whatsoever
Ohgi
>>
>>150500073
Rolo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>150496033
>Lelouch gets fucked up multiple times by Lancelot because he doesn't try to come up with a countermeasure
>>
>>150500230
>Mao
>Keeping the high school setting in R2 as if that made any sense whatsoever
This DESU Mao should have been 1 episode and I can't believe they had to brainwash Lelouch just to get him back to anime school
>>
File: 1469053398923.jpg (67KB, 665x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1469053398923.jpg
67KB, 665x1323px
>>150500073
>pointless Mao arc

The Euphinator twist was already hamfisted, but Lelouch losing control of his Geass was important and the Mao arc set the groundwork for it.
>>
File: Schneizel_chanied.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Schneizel_chanied.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>150500181
See this pic?
Just imagine what Lelouch did to him in prison during those two months.
>>
Why do you niggers hate Mao? His couple of episodes were great.
>>
>>150496033
Anything related to Nina.
Mao was a walking PSA for Lelouch and useless setup about Geass growing out of control.
Lelouch's Geass going out of control in that exact second.
Lelouch's command to Euphy being genocide instead of "Meowing everytime you see ice cream" or some such nonsense.
Karen being out of commision for most of R2.
Xingke.
>>
>>150500516
I hate the way he claps.
>>
File: patchy arrest him.jpg (36KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
patchy arrest him.jpg
36KB, 340x460px
>>150500540
>Xingke
>>
File: tianzi-wedding-promise.jpg (99KB, 572x768px) Image search: [Google]
tianzi-wedding-promise.jpg
99KB, 572x768px
>>150500630
How can one hate someone that is the protector and future lover of this wonderful maiden.
>>
Off the top of my head:

*First 6 episodes of S2 were a straight repeat of things we saw in S1.
*All of Lelouch's spectacular victories were predicated on his opponents being complete fucking retards, which versus the likes of Clovis makes sense but not when he's taking on Cornelia, Schneizel, or everyone in the Black Rebellion who decided to betray him at the very end because the story demanded it.
*The high school setting and characters continuing to occupy screentime in S2 when it serves no further purpose from a narrative standpoint. Not only was Lelouch's cover already completely compromised, but he already gets humanized--or at least shown to not be a complete douche 100% of the time--through how he treats his sister.
*Million Zeroes
*Chess
*The Emperor + Marianne's entire motivation and endgame
*The ridiculous power creep in the tech. The Knightmare Frame battles were a lot more interesting when they were all confined to fighting on the ground, which is why the only actual battle worth a damn in S2 was the final showdown between the Gurren and Lancelot.
>>
>>150500305

>Killed Shirley who as of R3's announcement is now cucked for all eternity in the afterlife.
>>
>>150500944
>All of Lelouch's spectacular victories were predicated on his opponents being complete fucking retards

urf durf

He used Geass on enemy military enemy commanders before the battle started to betray and cause chaos in their side.

Many of his plans involving using Geass. Britannia had Lancelot to counter this influence.

And even such in R1 he struggled a lot. Some battles were almost a draw and he LOST.

He lost against "fucking idiots"?

Clovis just wanted to party near bitches. He was on to supress some civilians with bombs and rifles and instead he found a rebellion with huge amount of Knightmares stolen using Geass. Element of surprise.

And even despite victory, Clovis would've massacred Shinjiku Ghetto civilians if not for Lelouch using Geass to sneak his way in.

Lelouch victories were a mix of him being well studied in strategy and using Geass to his surprise advantage. Which is why he lost advantage when V.V stepped in final battle of R1, his geass advantage was kill.

Same for Schneizel in Tokyo R2 battle, Schneizel knew of Geass and planned different way, Lelouch got a draw again with the nuke setting off.
Also the Emperor had double geass and gave 0 fucks on Lelouch giving Britannia defeats. In fact he encouraged it since it meant they could locate C.C.

The way black knights did the betrayal was retarded yes.
>>
>>150500630
I didn't like him because of the whole Lulu+Suzu with cough cancer, and ended up doing little. His loli was annoying.

But I would take him off my list to add Rolo. Goddamn, now that was a fucking waste.
>>
File: 1480380282754.jpg (49KB, 720x441px) Image search: [Google]
1480380282754.jpg
49KB, 720x441px
>>150496199
This is the only best enswer

That and the ruined pacing of R2

Those are my only legitimate concerns that I hope to have addressed and made a bit less contrived and silly in the reboot movies

All the other bits, while annoying, I feel still serve a purpose in the plot to build theming and shit, even if it was sort of muddied in R2 thanks to shit management from Sunrise

I hope Goro gets a good chance to make some good adjustments for the pacing in the movies.
>>
The beginning of s2 was retarded desu. Also having so many episodes focused at the school, even in the final war in s1. It's like they run out of settings for the episodes...
>>
>>150500516
I think the Mao ep with Nunally is just filler to reveal Suzaku killed his dad.

Also was Nina's problem ever been fully explained? Was she raped? bullied?

Also what was Lloyd and Rakshata's relationship?
>>
>>150496033
Lelouch
>>
File: codegeassr2_z5.jpg (128KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
codegeassr2_z5.jpg
128KB, 480x273px
>>150496033
>>
>>150496033
>Characters were always held at gunpoint but rarely ever shot
>Nina
>Suzaku for a decent while
>FLEYA
>>
>>150507171
We are legion
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.