[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ajin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Anyone here actually watch this show?
>>
>>150493698
I watch it. This anime is a masterpiece.
>>
Absolutely. Sato is the best. Apparently his past is coming in an ova??
>>
>>150493698
Somewhat, i mostly go to /wsg/ for the highlights of the absolute madman being absolute madman.
>>
>>150493698
I read it because CGI is the visual version of explosive haemorrhoids
>>
Never watch the anime, how different is it compared to the manga?
>>
>>150493698
The animation was a bit disturbing at first but the characters and story are really enjoyable
>>
>>150495415
Shit looking CGI and low as fuck FPS that makes it horrid to watch. Worst thing being the FPS are at a good level when the fights happens, and it looks great.
>>
>>150493698
Are the other sub groups acceptable? I've been using kamiFS but they are slow as shit so I'm pretty behind.
>>
>>150495415
it splits off from the manga right before Satou assaults the skyscraper to kill the secretary and the other guy
>>
>>150493698
Yes, and the new episode was great.
>>
>>150496169
And where do they go from that?
>>
>>150496220
Sato plays demo man instead of Osamaing the building. And a few other changes here and there.

Also I found MC a bit less unlikable than in the Manga.
>>
So one episode is Nagai cold emotioneless motherfucker and the other one he is crying like a little bitch and panicking.

What is this shit.
>>
>>150496506
>So one episode is Nagai cold emotioneless motherfucker
never been the case, he has always been tsundere
>>
>>150496683
>"we don´t have to kill them, just cut their limbs or pluck their eyes"

You were saying ?
>>
>>150496767
the point of tsundere is that their words don't meet what they truly feel
>>
it's great, shame about the cgi, even if it's not that bad.
>>
>>150493698
I do.
I am angry they went anime original.
>>
>>150496506
Not the case in the manga anon.
Chapter 27 onward it starts to diverge.
Hell animeonlyfags missed out on Shimomura's and Satou's background.

Not only that, but very cool fight scenes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.