[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMEMBER ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

REMEMBER ME
>>
You're that Peach fella, right?
>>
You're that Apricot dude, right?
>>
You're that Persimmon guy, right?
>>
Kumquat?
>>
>>150491683
He has hands the size of a tangerine.
>>
>>150491683
>*muffled eurobeat music from a distance*
>>
You're that Clementine person, right?
>>
File: [EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES].gif (650KB, 598x444px) Image search: [Google]
[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES].gif
650KB, 598x444px
>>150491683
REMEMBER YOU
REMEMBER ME
REMEMBER EVERYTHING WE USED TO BE
CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART POUNDING POUNDING
>>
>>150491683
Fuck you dude I finished Zankyou no Terror yesterday.Fuck you.
>>
File: bunta06.jpg (11KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
bunta06.jpg
11KB, 352x240px
https://youtu.be/F3KOnv9MVNY
>>
>>150491683
>Comes back to get revenge
>Becomes a cuck all of sudden and change sides that easily
Man I like Orange but really it was a sudden tweest similar to that of Euphy's one. AKA a big asspull.
>>
>>150491683

50% man
50% machine
100% LOYALTY
>>
IS THAT YOU ORANGE BOY?
>>
File: Anya_2.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anya_2.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>YFW R3 turns out to be slice-of-life Anya and Orange-kun's daily adventures on the farm.
>>
>>150495398
It made sense if you watched S1 Picture Dramas where they explained his past. Actually Orange was one of the most logical twists in R2.
>>
>>150491683
how the fuck does your artificial geass cancelling powers work, Orange?

Also do you fuck the dfc?
>>
>>150496708

>spend entire life being possessed
>have to fight in a giant mech while you want to do cute girl stuff
>stuck picking oranges with illegals after

Anya got fucked
>>
>>150496708
With Lelouch and C.C helping them on the farm, which then creates the unavoidable bromance between Jeremiah and Lelouch
>>
>>150496766
Well as a man I consider me to be very modest, and a true gentleman so I try not to get myself involved with women. However the way that girl handles those oranges, that really gets me in the mood.
>>
>>150496818
Anon she came there on her own free will.
She clearly wanted the Orange inside of her.
>>
File: Anya1.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Anya1.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
>>150496818
Being Anya is suffering
>>
>>150498886
Is that Orange's seed she has on her face?
>>
>>150494881
He has small hands just like another orange person.
Really makes you think.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.