[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Weeaball.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Weeaball.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Who would win?
>>
My dick
>>
>>150470868
The one who has the pink slut
>>
Akashi obviously. Everytime he dribbles people break their ankles
>>
>>150473259
but "no one can beat me but me"
>>
>>150473331
That didn't work quite well with Kagami
>>
>>150473401
Yeah but Kagami is obviously the best in Japan. He crushed Akashi too. So I don't see why you'd bring him into this.

It still stands both Aomine and Akashi have never lost to anyone else.
>>
>>150473220
Kuroko?
>>
>>150473650
Kagami couldn't beat Akashi alone, yet he was toe to toe with Aomine. That just shows the skill gap between Akashi and Aomine.
>>
>>150473985
He didn't beat Aomine alone though...

And also - he is the only one to unlock Zone2, something that Akashi couldn't do. So in that circumstance he probably could face him toe to toe.
>>
>>150474066
Yeah he didn't but he went toe to toe with Aomine, unlike with Akashi where he got wrecked until he got help from his teammates and unlocked Zone2
>>
File: TENSAI.png (307KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
TENSAI.png
307KB, 430x430px
>>150470868
>>
>>150474660
He also got completely rekt by Aomine the first time they went head to head tho...

>>150474740
I know this is a pleb response. But I actually remember trying to get into Slam Dunk about 5 or 6 years ago and it felt like I was suffering through episodes so I dropped it around ep 6 I think. Is it worth picking up again? I know people harp on about how good the actual basketball side of things is, and how good the humour and character development are - but I just don't find it that funny to start with. And the characters don't seem all that likeable tbdesu.
>>
>Akashi tries to use empeor eye to make Aomine fall
>Aomine just closes his eyes and "feels it"
GARomine wins
>>
>>150474899
I also never understood why Midorima didn't just stand at his end of the court for 4 quarters shooting full court threes every game. Was the reason really just because everyone else would get shitty if they didn't get to play...? Surely this would have been their tactic to ensure wins against Akashi's team etc...
>>
>>150475210
Correct me if I'm wrong, but just as Kise's perfect copy mode, that shit's got a limit
>>
Akashi if he gets good players.

If it's just one-on-one, then Aomine.
>>
>>150475305
Possibly. I haven't actually read the manga if I'm being honest... I usually don't for shounen sports.

In the anime though, I'm pretty sure that they never mention a limit. I've forgotten, how did Akashi manage to nerf Midorima and Takao's Sky Direct 3pointer? Wasn't it literally most effective against Akashi due to the height difference so he was unable to defend?
>>
>>150475305
>>150475410
In the second Shuutoku/Seirin match, didn't Green go the entire 4 quarters shooting 3s? Like he mentioned he'd already passed his limit yet he was able to keep going.
>>
>>150476342
Yeah that did happen.
>>
>>150474805
The anime of Slam Dunk is super outdated read the manga it's much better
>>
>>150477506
Not the anon you're replying to, but is that boxing anime worth checking out? I forget what its called but I want to get into sports anime and I've seen this one mentioned quite a few times.
>>
>>150470868
1-Akashi
2-Aomine
3-Kagami

>>150473401
>>150473650
Akashi was always the best player, Taiga never won against him, Seirin won against Akashi and that's the big difference.

Kagami also never won against Aomine by himself.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.