[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain me Jojo's Part VII Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Johnnypro.png (492KB, 353x576px) Image search: [Google]
Johnnypro.png
492KB, 353x576px
SPOILERS AHEAD

Well, I've been reading JoJo's Part VII, the concept of parallel universes just got introduced.

But this kind of parallel universe is different from the Pucci's one, in which everything is recreated...

So, what exactly creates these parallel universes?

I think that the Stand creates it, just like the Mirror World or Vanilla Ice's parallel World.

Dio or Johnny says that the Universe that contains the Jesus’ body is the universe where all other parallel universes are based on, it only makes sense if the other universes are created by the stand.

Also, why the Mr. President can take the body parts to the parallel universe? He can’t take the pieces to these universes? I think so… it makes sense, because the other parallel universes are created by the stand, and since the power from the Mr. President come from Jesus itself, it can’t hide it in worlds that is not the original one.

Or… the parallel universes are actually other universes created after multiple Big Crunchs and Big Bangs? Just like the current Universe, which was caused by Pucci?

Please help me to make me understand this stand concept.
>>
>>150460123
>But this kind of parallel universe is different from the Pucci's one

Just a meme its the one at the end of Part 6
>>
>>150460123
You can literally just skip to the very end of the tace, because everything stops making sense after Valentine joins the fight, just a shitshow full of asspulls.
>>
>>150460343
So the universes where Mr. President bring his copies are actually the same kind of parallel universes created at the end of part VI?
>>
>>150460461
The parallel universes of D4C are exactly the same minus the corpse parts and minor things like different stands for users.
>>
>>150460123
The nature of D4C shows there is a multiverse, so there's no reason for the SBR-verse to have any relation to the Irene-verse.

>>150460461
Parallel universes were not created by Made In Heaven, it was just resetting the same universe multiple times. Nothing changed except for the people Pucci killed being erased.
>>
how many layers of irony is this thread on?
>>
>>150460557
But the universe changed, Jolyne was not called Jolyne anymore, there were changes, which I believe led to the changes in the Part VII.

>>150460552
Yes, that's why I think it was created by the stand, and it is not an "universe reset".

It is like the mirror World, or the Vanill Ice parallel Universe, they are worlds created by the stand, based on the universe where the Jesus' parts resides.

What do you think?
>>
>>150460651
none, why?
>>
>>150460674
No, they were always there. D4C just lets you travel from version to version.
>>
>>150460674
stop making shit up. There are infinite alternate dimensions, D4C allows valentine to trade places with any of his alternate selfs. Thats it, that´s all it does. The end.
>>
>>150460752
But why Dio/Johnny says that the other Universes are based on this one?
>>
>>150460904
Yes because the one that the story takes place in is the main one, the other ones are just branches with slightly different events.
>>
>>150460904
Were you actually reading the manga or are you baiting? It was explained
Universe with the corpse parts is the main one. There may be infinite universes but corpse one is the main one from which all others branch off. Its unique, in all other universes they are racing for shit like gold or diamonds or whatever but there is only ONE with corpse parts
>>
>>150461009
Why is that?

That's what doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>150461111
Which also mplies that the parallel unvierses where created by something, since they are based on the one that has the Jesus' corpse.
>>
>>150461111
yeah this is the last (you) you get from me. You have either one digit IQ or you are baiting really hard
>>
>>150461208
Wow, we found a brilliant 150 IQ teenager lurking on 4chan.org/a/

Don't make me laught, NEET.

If you don't like to have fun by talking about something get the fuck out.

And sotp saying it is "bait", wtf. Do you have a mental problem?
>>
I think I got it,

It is about string theory, but if it is based on this concept, than there is no "universe" that is more important than any other.

The other universes can't be based on this one, it makes no sense, I think that the characters believe that to be true, but it is not the case.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.