[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there an anime that broke your heart so to speak? That pissed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1439936166278.png (416KB, 537x564px) Image search: [Google]
1439936166278.png
416KB, 537x564px
Is there an anime that broke your heart so to speak?
That pissed you off when you watched it, then left you sad and feeling like shit when it was over?

yes for me, it's a bit of a long story, I'll try and keep it short

>discover Inuyasha at 13 yrs old in 2004
>best thing that ever existed, fucking adored it
>show kept going for 3 years
>at 14, already a bit annoyed and cringe at stuff like shippo, "sit boy", jaken, kagome going to school etc. still good though
>at 15, tired of the show lasting so long, cringe real hard at the stuff mentioned above, just want to see it end
>last episode doesn't end the story
>extremely pissed off already then
>years pass and final act gets released, about 18 yrs old
>too old for this shit, no english dub anyways so fuck this
>forget about Inuyasha, years pass
>even though I can guess how it ends, feel the need to finish this, I need to watch it all, I need to
>25 yrs old
>for the 26 episodes, I keep cringing like hell, calling bullshit on everything, screaming shitty plot and lazy writing, then the show finally ends
>I feel fucking devastated

well yeah, that's it I guess, I'm not here to rant or argue, I just feel really bad and wanted to talk about it to someone
>>
pls don't
>>
From reading this, it's unclear if you changed or the Anime. If you have changed then its your fault for not staying pure and becoming unpure.
>>
>>150458197
don't what? talk about it?
eh that's fine, the OP would do

what about you feeling the same way about a anime like I stated in the beginning?
>>
>>150458140
Nice blog, but I'll humor you.

Kantai Collection. It didn't leave me destroyed, just disappointed, angry, and hollow. You can get a better story looking up non-h at sadpanda. Entire thing was a train wreck. Even the movie that just came out seems to be half a heaping pile of shit.
>>
>>150458278
that would be me I guess, I don't think the series really changed much after time
>>
>>150458273
>>150458344
thanks for sharing
>>
>>150458140
Yes, but I only talked about it in detail once because it was very recent and I didn't want to blog, look super fucking salty, or stir up some drama.

So next time, don't get your hopes up on a show even when the show itself is trying to fucking get your hopes up.
>>
File: cutieneko.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cutieneko.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>150459194
You should've expected it when it was adapted from an LN of all things. Title girl always wins.
>>
>>150459153
well I didn't really have high hopes I think, I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it, I wasn't expecting it to actually hurt me though

I wonder what would have been better, to never know or to know, either way sucks

I tried to not let it get to me but Inuyasha is part of my childhood, part of me, kinda like a GF who breaks up with you, great love firsts, great sadness after
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 530x300px
Give me digits for my waifu
>>
>>150458140
i still havent finished watching Clannad AS. i got to episode 16, i threw my phone at the wall, and started crying. every time i see a Clannad related picture or gif or anything, i start to tear up and i still cant bring myself to start watching it again.
>>
>>150459675
damn, I though I was bad, letting a show give me too much bad feels, sorry anon
>>
>>150459490
Your displeasure in Inuyasha is rooted in nostalgia, and a wish that something that was in your childhood, something you hold dear, should grow up with you. Unfortunately, these things are stubborn assholes.

In my show's case, it is somewhat similar, primarily rooted in nostalgia, so for the most part of its existence I had no high hopes for it at all. Basically ignored it. But then, like a comet, it showed to me how it good it could become. I'm sure there are shows out there you thought was always gonna be shit but then later prove you wrong as time goes by. This was one of them, though I wouldn't be in this thread if it didn't break my heart.

Shows that have so much promise only to squander it in the end are the worst, because they truly make one hope and believe it can deliver all its promises. There is no greater despair than hope revealed to be false in the end. Even now I haven't finished the show despite the rest of the episodes being good, I couldn't take it.
>>
>>150459675
Jesus fucking Christ, anon. They lived happily ever after, you know.
>>
>>150458140
Not a show but Kimi no iru machi. I have never felt so mad reading something and left so drained at the end.
>>
>>150459865
got some wisdom about you anon, good post
>>
File: rintezuka.jpg (165KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
rintezuka.jpg
165KB, 1024x778px
Playing Rin's Route on Katawa Shoujo pissed me off so much during the third and fourth acts on the 'good' route that when I finished, and then finished ranting about it to friends, I went outside and spent 20 minutes on my dad's punchbag until I felt sick when I dragged myself to the shower.

Ended up making it a habit and lost my excess weight, so I guess it all worked out in the end.
>>
>>150460498
I should get a punching bag now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.