[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear people talking about madokami and how great it is for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: dex.png (427KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
dex.png
427KB, 571x540px
>hear people talking about madokami and how great it is for manga
>it's literally just webrips from kissmanga and batoto for new uploads
>They plan to get rid of raws

what's the fucking point? You're better off just looking up the translator's blog/site
>>
>>150452470
>non-/a/ image on /a/
Kill yourself
>>
>>150452470
>They plan to get rid of raws
Why are they being faggots?
>>
>he doesn't know about the NEW sekrit club
>>
>>150452470
>translator's blog/site
Some groups only post to batoto, and some groups are dead.
Leaving aside whether Madokami is a good solution, there is clearly need for some alternative to "the scanlator's website".
>>
>>150453174
I agree completely there is a need for an alternative, but if that alternative just hosts webrips, then why the fuck would I go there?
>>
>>150453250
I don't know about kissmanga, but batoto doesn't downscale, right?
If I'm right about that, I don't see an issue with webrips in that case.
>>
>>150453335
Source on batoto not downscaling?

It's that's true, then webrips from them are fine, assuming they use lossless format or original images
>>
>>150453418
Lurk more, retard.
>>
>want to read manga
>go to scanlator's site
>no option to download, only to use their shitty embedded reader
>don't want to fuck around with batoto or secret club faggotry
>just pretend that I read the manga and call it shit
>>
>there are "people" who feel the autistic need to download manga instead of just reading it on batoto
Literally kill yourselves.
>>
>>150453947
Some scanlation groups have a delay for their releases on batoto.
Batoto servers buckle on occasion, so you can avoid slow load times by downloading.
Batoto doesn't serve content that's licensed or that they find disagreeable.
>>
>>150452516
>being this fucking new
Kill yourself.
>>
>>150452516
fuck off
>>
>>150454510
>>150454571
>The new faggotry is real

/A/ really is dead..
>>
>>150453250
Why don't you go upload chapters from from the scanlator's website instead of complaining that no one else has done it for you?

Besides, most series seem to have both webrips and the original scans available. It's only annoying because I get 3 notifications for the same chapter from 3 different sources.
>>
>>150452516
It was pretty obviously a crossboarder just from the OP.
>>
>>150454817
>/A/
>..
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.