[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is literally just a heterosexual version of Shinji Ikari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: yuuri katsuki.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuuri katsuki.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
This guy is literally just a heterosexual version of Shinji Ikari
>>
>>150448881
It seems I missed Shinji's Eros.
>>
Reminder, beta males of Japan, Europe and America.

Normal-looking guys with glasses like you can become popular with girls if you train your butt off, stretch a lot, become slim and fit, and also commence some kind of homoerotic relationship with another good-looking mysterious foreigner.

Girls want bishis like Link, not fatties like He-Man.

Now you all know, and knowing is half the battle.
>>
File: 075.jpg (15KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
15KB, 640x512px
>>150448907
Bath scene
>>
>>150448931
But you wont actually get a girl this way, girls will just like you fucking another dude.
>>
>>150449037
Just like it is the erotic fantasy of many guys to have sex with multiple girls that do sex things with each another, there are girls that have erotic fantasies of doing it with guys who are also doing sex things with each another.
>>
>>150449037
Girls will always want what they can't have.
Tell them your gay and they'll be practically crawling for your dick.
>>
>>150448881
Well no, he's about 10 years older and a pig.
>>
File: 1479069925689.png (601KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1479069925689.png
601KB, 600x879px
>>150448881
>Kicks himself out of depression
>Has a loving family and friends
>Is actually good at the things he does
>Pursues his dreams
>Sexy af
>White haired homo interest will probably survive the finale.

I think you meant improved version of Shinji Ikari.
>>
>>150449673
>Tell them your gay and they'll be practically crawling for your dick
Not really, every girl I have ever met thinks I'm gay and they aren't prescicely crawling to my dick. I did have some opportunities to spoon and cuddle tho because they feel like its "safe".
Sorry for the blogshit
>>
>>150450396
Victor is going to die of cancer
>>
>>150450499
You're probably not slim and fit and thus handsome.
>>
>>150450565
I'm pretty slim, have been exercising regularly since I was 16. Personality counts more than looks and I'm not assertive in the slightlest.
/endblog
>>
>>150450649
>Personality counts more than looks
Only ugly people say that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.