[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I refuse to date guys who are into anime. No, seriously. All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_035.jpg (241KB, 533x535px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_035.jpg
241KB, 533x535px
I refuse to date guys who are into anime.

No, seriously.

All you are are either fat fucks or skinny meek faggots. You have no backbone, no impulsiveness about you, no desire to change yourselves, no aggressive or assertiveness and you think just because we like anime too we should suddenly fall into your arms. Can that stupid pipe-dream, we'll take a normal guy with a variety of interests (and yes, that may include sports - if he's athletic himself all the better) over a guy who is obsessive about anime any day of the week.

Personality wise you are either morose and lazy or 'intellectual' and pretentious. There is nothing down to earth about you whatsoever. The former likes to use his apathy as an excuse not to do anything and the latter likes to consistently harp on about philosophy, politics, psychology, history, science or whatever in the vain (and horribly obvious and subtleless) hope that we'll be impressed by his 'working knowledge' of such things. How about you gain a working knowledge of the female body first? What college you go to doesn't impress me at all, I'd be more impressed with a mechanic with a bit of masculinity than a meek, quiet little BOY who goes to an ivy league college, the elitism and fact your kind looks down upon people isn't helpful either.

Finally, yes I'm asspained. I've lost a supposed 'friend' because he said my choice in partners (I don't do relationships at the moment, only 'mutually beneficial exchanges' shall we say) was 'awful' and went on a rant about it with the usual emo nonsense you'd expect from someone like that. What business is it of yours who I sleep with? Just because we share interests and are friends that is no reason for me to sleep with YOU.

/rant.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
I refuse to date a cyclops
>>
h-hidoi pasta from around 2009
>>
Joke's on you, I'm gay.
>>
Waiter, this copypasta is stale.
>>
>>150439081
Eww a fucking degenerate.
kys
>>
>>150439028
>this was legitimately posted at one point

Feels bad man
>>
>>150439028
Haven't seen that pasta in quite a while. Certainly not during this year.
>>
>>150439028
I refuse to date girls who can't get dubs like me
>>
Come on mods this was an obvious copy pasta.

Just delete this thread.
>>
>>150439028
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This is the first time I have seen the mods actually do their jobs.
>>
You should judge people based on their character. Just say you hate men who are trash rather than just men who watch anime. You'd sound less shallow.
>>
File: 1469490268407.png (576KB, 531x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469490268407.png
576KB, 531x720px
>>150439028
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
MODS = GODS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.