[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in college I used to enjoy Paradise Kiss. Now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: parakiss.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
parakiss.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
When I was in college I used to enjoy Paradise Kiss. Now that I'm older It just annoys me. It's classic girl wastes her youth on non commital enigmatic badboy then settles with rich beta male. That guy she married deserved better. He already had one slut mess with his feelings, then had to fall for another one.
>>
File: this fucking faggot.jpg (37KB, 634x355px) Image search: [Google]
this fucking faggot.jpg
37KB, 634x355px
i hated this fucking cotton candy haired faggot the most
>>
>>150432929
I'm glad they broke up in the end. They weren't good for each other, George was especially bad.
>>
>Had two partners in her entire life, one of whom she married
>A slut

What, did you want her to stay in the trainwreck relationship with the asshole?
>>
File: a cute angel.gif (467KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a cute angel.gif
467KB, 500x281px
miwako best girl
>>
>>150432929
>non commital
Wasn't George devoted? It was MC that was going all mad whenever he was around another girl.
>>
>>150434245
they were both shit and being together just turned to a shitstorm
>>
>>150433401
The correct answer is not to sleep with the asshole in the first place. Makes sense MC was like that being raised by a single mom.
>>
>>150432929
George is such a douchebag, I remenber MC wanting to tell him something important and he was puling her panties and she is stupid for not dumping his ass sooner
>>
>>150432929
Yukari didn't waste her youth, she was with George for about a year. She was pretty aimless before she across George and his crew. She only did want her mother wanted her to do and that path will only lead to a lot of pain and resentment. See George for example.

Even though their relationship went to shit, it let Yukari learn about herself and pursue something she actually liked even if in the end she failed at her dream to be an international model. She at least tried and had a satisfying modeling career she was comfortable leaving behind to become a housewife.

>>150434245
George wasn't in love with her though and he flirted a lot when he was with Yukari. He cared for her a lot, enough to be the one who finally ends their relationship after Yukari realizes that George will probably never be in love with her and leave a large clothing collection to her.
>>
>>150433612
If there one thing I hated about ParaKiss was the whole rape bullshit with Arashi and Miwako.
>>
>>150435030
>she was comfortable leaving behind to become a housewife
But she left modeling to become an actress and shit.
>>
I notice a common thread with this manga. She always writes chacracters I dont want to associate with in real life.
>>
>>150435030
Young woman "finding herself". This makes me laugh all the time. Apparently beinh pumped by douchebags constitutes finding themselves.
>>
File: 1477713330561.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477713330561.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
>>150435463
>Apparently beinh pumped by douchebags constitutes finding themselves.
She had sex with one guy throughout the manga.
>>
>>150435463
Having sex once = getting pumped by douchebags? Sexuality can be in finding yourself.
>>150435421
With Nana, I thought it was opposite. I liked everyone. Hachiko sort of shitted on the group dynamic but I can see myself doing that. if I had friends.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.