[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cgi.jpg (256KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cgi.jpg
256KB, 1280x720px
How did it get this bad?
>>
Autism
>>
Losing WW2
>>
>>150428390
>>150428410
>can't get a single discussion going about the decline of animation in anime
I fucking hate this site. Where is a good anime forum these days
>>
>>150428604
Try tumblr you fag
>>
>>150428604
It's bad- people say it all the time.
>>
When you became a complaining faggot that never buys anything.
>>
Thread hijack.

Any problem with playing animu (mkv h264 hi10p h265 subs) with Google Chromecast?
>>
>>150428268
Shortcuts are profitable because most of the audience is too fucking stupid to notice or care
>>
>>150428390
>>150428698
>>150428908
I was in the Tenchi OVA 4 thread and was severely disappointed in how the art style changed for the worse. I expected it to be modernized but now the OVA looks like anime other seasonal anime out right now. So I check out the witch thread and see this image and immediately two things caught my attention.

1. The characters pop off the screen because they are the only animated thing in the image
2. The columns on the fire place are so out of place I couldn't stop looking at them.

That's when I realized the columns are literally ctrl v with the same exact textures which ultimately lead to this shitty thread.

I get churning out more anime to make more money. Fine, whatever it's a business. But how can you have no pride in your work and slap your company name on this product?
>>
When they realized that selling merchandising like dolls and posters are more profitable than the anime, so the weird and sexually repressed japanese that buys tons of "waifus" shit did this. They are now more worried with the appearance than the story
>>
>>150429256
Anime has always been about merchandise. Hell, anime was pretty much born to sell toys to kids in the 70s.
>>
I'm confused as to what you're even bitching about OP. Are you pissed that random background things have far more detail than the characters in the foreground?
>>
>>150429350
And now is about selling sex to adults
>>
>>150428268
Is it that hard to believe that a frame for a painting would be symmetrical, or that two chairs would share the same design?

Come on.
>>
>>150429575

not even that

the typical target audience is traumatized by actual sex and want the characters to stay virginal
>>
>>150429355
I'm bitching about how cgi has taken over the majority of every scene in every anime currently running right now. I'd much rather have looped backgrounds that were actually drawn than copy pasted textures and pots that look completely out of place.

Excuse me, the animated elements are now out of place, not the cgi
>>
>>150429751
>cgi has taken over the majority of every scene in every anime currently running right now
Really?
>>
>>150428268
>complaining that a high-class house doesn't have mismatched chairs
Bait harder anon
>>
File: 1463761088651.png (256KB, 792x738px) Image search: [Google]
1463761088651.png
256KB, 792x738px
>>150428268
Did they really think it's okay to make circles in Paint and nobody would notice?!
>>
>>150428268
Kill yourself
>>
>>150428268
Go watch Flip Flappers and shut up, you faggot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.