[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell why exactly Lelouch doesn't always use his power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: r2_ep20.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
r2_ep20.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
So tell why exactly Lelouch doesn't always use his power like this? Surely it would totally remove the one-use restriction on his geass.

I've totally lost all enthusiasm for the show with such a gaping plot hole.
>>
>>150419307
he did on s2
>>
>>150419343

That's what the pic related is from.

My question is why didn't he always do this?
>>
>streaming
>>
>>150419511

>deflecting
>>
>>150419385
Moral conflictions

Before 'losing' Nunally, Shirley, the Black Knights, etc, he was pretty intent on being low-key and being more frugal with his abilities, since, you know, a solution forced upon someone isn't going to make anyone happy

Once he was pretty much on his own, he snapped and pretty much went 'well, fuck it, if people see me as a monster, then they'll get one.', which leads into Zero Requiem
>>
I still don't understand why the black knights believed their enemy over lelouch. If lelouch made you his slaves you idiots could not have betrayed him! God, lelouch should just have used his geass and enslaved them on the spot.
>>
>>150420772
but that would just prove the point. Not to mention, he never got a chance to defend himself, plus he never got a chance to see anyone in the eye
>>
>>150420772
They had been on shaky ground with Zero for a long time leading up to that, because of all of Lelouch's hidden agendas and conflicts of interest.
It was clear to pretty much everyone that Zero was manipulating them for his own purposes.
>>
Man R2 is such a fucking train wreck, but at least it's a fun train wreck.

My favorite character in the show only got three episodes in the fist season so fuck it.
>>
>>150420772
Because Ohgi was the second in command, and while many of the charges against Lelouch were true, except for the "just using you" stuff, nobody thought Ohgi might have another reason to believe Britannia over Lelouch, since he kept Villetta as a secret.

Also Lelouch ordering the masaccre of the Geass kids for what basically amounted to petty revenge was a big factor against him.

Still, Ohgi was a dick. If he doesn't get a bad ending in R3, or at least some sort of PTSD for screwing everything up, I'm going to rage.
>>
>>150421446
Ohgi is totally going to be a white knight of virtue. Nobody is going to care that he betrayed Lelouche because of a Britannian with amnesia he raped a few times.
>>
>>150419307
>streaming
>>150419562
Deflecting what exactly you fucking retard? Like he had any intention of engaging with your OP shitty discussion at the first place.
Now fuck off to >>>/MAL/
>>
>streaming
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.