[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So she finally understood who is Yakki in love with, and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-12-01-09-24-51.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-01-09-24-51.png
1MB, 800x1280px
So she finally understood who is Yakki in love with, and that she also feels the same?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-01-09-25-52.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-01-09-25-52.png
1MB, 800x1280px
Oh, and all is her sister's fault.
>>
>namefag
>mangafox
>>
>>150412137
>mangafox
>>
Just to don't fill the thread with >mangafox: I dind't actually read this on Mangafox. I use an App on my Tablet(Thats why you see the black bars) that download the chapters from other hosts when they update them, the fact that Mangafox was the one who updated it it's another history.
>>
File: Mangafox-1.jpg (203KB, 728x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Mangafox-1.jpg
203KB, 728x1074px
>>150412876
We don't give a shit where you read your manga, the problem is you're posting shitty watermarked resizes from MangaFox of all places.
>>
So yes, OP is a faggot, but I have an unrelated question.

Did the translators actually get the main character's name wrong for 80 fucking chapters?
>>
>>150412137
>>150412170
>mangafox
Retard.
>>
>>150412876
Another problem is that your English sucks and that you need to lurk more.
>>
Are you really complaining because I didn't had the time to search a better image to use? I mean, do you really think that I'm on my bed reading manga all the day or what? I took 10 minutes of free time I had to read this and other mangas, and just posted this on a quick because I wanted to know what other persons thinked, but now I see that /a/ is not a place to talk about manga, but about if you have the time to create a thread. Bravo 4chan!
>>
>>150412137
Fucking hate this character.

Why the fuck is she in this series
>>
>>150413684
Yes, it is. Now leave.

>implying we read manga or watch anime

Retarded newfag, please never come back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.