[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Hero Academia: Chapter 118

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: 011.png (324KB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
011.png
324KB, 884x1300px
>>
Who stopped Aizawa? Is he about to fucking die?
>>
Oh no,not me, I never lost control
>>
>>150410014
Because you are not the main character
>>
mangastream link
https://mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/118/3851/1
>>
>Bakugou character development

Oh shit Hori wyd
>>
>>150410014
Oh that's some nice subplot. Had no idea he was feeling responsible for All Might losing his powers.
>>
>>150410014
>All Might lost his powers because of ME
Even now he still thinks the world revolves around him. What a conceited little shit.
>>
>>150410816
He think it was due to him getting kidnapped that provoked that
>>
hi guys, is this the naruto thread? looks like it

who's your favorite naruto character everyone? mine is sasuke, l think he's really cool and interesting and l love how naruto still tries to be his friend despite the difficult things that happend between them, sasuke is just emotional and in a dark place but you know deep down he really cares and just doesn't want to admit it to himself and l find that really sweet for some reason

looking forward to discussing this great manga with you guys!
>>
>>150410816
If Bakugou hadn't have gotten kidnapped then All Might wouldn't have had to fight All for One, and he could have kept the his deteriorating health a secret.
>>
>>150410816
He's not far from truth.
>>
>>150410014
Bakagou a cute
>>
>>150410816
He did not say anything silly. If he had understood that he was the target in the forest, and had taken protection from the other students, he would not have been captured.
>>
>Midoriya Whines & Nothing Happens: Issue #62
Why am I still reading this series every week?
>>
>>150411289
>midorya gets ready to throw hands with bakugou seriously for once in his life

i like to think something happened in this chapter
>>
>be character constantly praised for ambition and desire to get stronger
>fail repeatedly
>waaaa why was it my fault l'm too weak what should l do l know l'll blindly lash out like a histrionic woman
muh indomitable spirit

at this rate he's not just stagnating he's getting significantly worse
>>
>>150410041
>Who stopped Aizawa?
Goku.
>Is he about to fucking die?
Yup
>>
>>150411800
He's at a breaking point. I'd say he's gonna change a lot no matter the outcome here.
>>
>>150410014
Holy shit are we supposed to actually feel sorry for this self centred little rage turd because he's having another hissy fit and trying to making the excuse that he's responsible for something everyone clearly knows he sn't as a way of justifying his anger issues? Yet Bakufags are going to suck his dick and say shit like
>oh wow poor Kaachan :(
>wow never knew he felt that way!
As if any of this shitty "character development" has made him appear as anything else other than some autistic raging faggot with a crushed superiority complex.
>>
>>150412312
that's hilarious isn't it

the reason given for the fight could have been "bakugo is troubled by his micropenis" and these retards would have gone all omg nothing to do with him being butthurt at deku haters btfo too deep and complex for speedreaders
>>
>>150412312
Teenagers man.
>>
>>150412573
you're not supposed to praise petulant children and act as if there's nothing wrong with their behavior
>>
so Bakugou need 118 chapters to fix he ego
>>
>>150412787
>he thinks it stops here
>>
>>150412787
>>150412825
>He thinks it stopped here
>>
>>150412738
>understanding a reason equals praising
He's a twit, but it's because he's a teenager. He just needs to be told to knock it off, go to bed, and that this shit is why he failed the exam.
>>
>>150412825
>>150412842
if Deku can bitchslap Todoroki become better character in one EP
why not
>>
>>150412880
l was talking about the narrative
>>
>>150412908
Todoroki actually had a shitty backstory and life to justify his angst and can later see it's best to move on and not dwell on it. It's hard to say Bakugou will easily move on since Bakugou's reason is just
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AM I NOT AS SPECIAL AS I THOUGH!?!?!
>>
>>150412908
>Psychiatry Offices of Midoriya Izuku
>It's just a Boxing ring.
>>
>>150412986
yeah l'm not sure where this is going honestly

l mean at first the idea was that his multiple failures acted as reality checks and ways for him to learn some humility and move forward, but apparently he's just so unbalanced and fragile under all that bravado he can't get anything positive out of it and just dwells on it endlessly and repeats that cycle of butthurt-training-failure-butthurt

it's getting tiring
>>
>>150410014
Good job of Deku actually agreeing to fight him and better job of All Might stopping Aizawa from interrupting them.
>>
>>150413065
Still better than Nanoha's Psychiatry Offices. That laser treatment is brutal.
>>
why is there two threads
>>
>>150412312
t. lame kid who got bullied
>>
>>150414056
decent attempt at bait, but the trend is all about sasuke comparisons now anon, update your software
>>
>>150414218
too many bugs, I'll wait
>>
>>150412312
>he's responsible for something everyone clearly knows he sn't

in a way, he is. or at least the information he has makes him feel like he is.

He is indeed too much of an insecure faggot, yeah. Deku doesnt deserve half the shit he gets
>>
>>150417607
Yeah this, why do people rag on Deku? He's a good kid, I've never had a problem with him
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.