[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's almost over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3950.jpg (176KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3950.jpg
176KB, 1024x731px
It's almost over
>>
>>150405378
Fuck it's still going
>>
>>150405785
3 more chapters
>>
That final "game is really fucked up. Looking at how all the past chapters have been absolute despair I don't think we're not getting something positive out of the three remaining chapters.

The easiest choice possible would be that that going back in time works. Though that would be a 100% rip off of Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>150405378
Was season 1 talked about on /a/?
S2 was kinda boring, but Amaya and Shun's wild ride to to the very EDGE was pretty fun to read.
>>
>>150405982
This. I'm bracing for BAD END.
>>
Amaya will probably get fucked by losing the memories of his parents.
>>
>>150405982
Why did they even agree to the terms of Amaya's game? He doesn't exactly come off as the type who cares about people in general, let alone his memories of them. Since they're on equal footing, Ushimitsu and Akashi could have simply overpowered him 2 to 1, right?
>>
>>150406150
Good call, he does like to return to those moments which shaped him.
>>
Amaya and Shun were way more fun to watch than Akashi and Ushimitsu, I am kinda bummed that the duo from the first part got shafted so hard for Akashi and his friendship boner.
>>
>>150406249
Still kinda hilarious so see him fail so hard at saving anyone.
>>
>>150406249
wrong image
>>
>>150406268
Maybe so, but I still though that edgebros shenanigans were more fun ot watch,
>>
>>150406348
Shun wasn't that edgy for the most first part.
>>
>>150406270
> that chin card that he kept for most of the game

That fucking author.
>>
>>150406249
>implying Ushimitsu alone isn't more interesting than both of them.
>>
File: IMG_3823.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3823.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>when your waifu only lasts a few chapters
Why. Even. Live?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.