[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Character Architypes you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: kid.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>The Kid who calls people his "toys" "playthings" and is generally edgy as shit.

I've never seen this done well
>>
>>150393730
if you hate it then it means they made what is supposed to be an unlikable character well
>>
>>150393730
Every single character in Mirai Nikki was shit. I'd say Yuno was even worse than this little faggot.
>>
>>150393730

Same here, but more when they're a "scientist" and everything is called an "experiment"
>>
>>150393894
BUT MUH CALCULATIONS YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO WIN, etc
>>
>>150393857
the faggot detective was okay
>>
>>150393954
Reminded me too much of the detective that died three episodes in from Eden of the East.
Now that I realize it, Mirai Nikki is just a much more edgy, less subtle, and horribly paced, Eden of the East.
>>
>>150393847
>If you hate it that means they're doing their job.
You can have an evil character and still not have them be a complete turn off to the show. Not Mirai Nikki obviously.
>>
File: 1478029871341.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478029871341.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>Bubbly girl who is too dumb to live
>>
Tortured main character who refuses to kill people even when by doing so he's indirectly allowing innocent people to die
>>
>>150394043
Funny enough, EotE is the reason I decided to watch Mirai Nikki, and I ended up liking it a hell of a lot more.
>>
File: It's_A_Good_Life.jpg (18KB, 357x264px) Image search: [Google]
It's_A_Good_Life.jpg
18KB, 357x264px
>>150393730
Like most anime character tropes it's a specific piece of Western popular culture they latched onto and rehashed to death, specifically this creepy little shit from that Twilight Zone episode sending people to the cornfield.
>>
>>150394429
Interesting anon
>>
>>150394043
Weirdly enough, despite its edginess, Mirai Nikki had a pretty happy ending for everyone.

Except for the Third.

But fuck him, he's a serial killer.
>>
>>150394339
>Liking Mirai Nikki

good taste.
>>
Not exactly an archetype but bitch with family issues. Hate it, obvious play for sympathy and used to pass blame for a shit personality. I'll root for the other girl.
>>
I'm sick to death of violent tsunderes.

Also, that little girl looks like the Dwarf from the third episode of Kuroinu.
>>
I don't understand Yandere girls' appeal.
>>
File: png.jpg (112KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
png.jpg
112KB, 700x394px
>>150393730
any variation of the cum-guzzling gold-digging "idol girl" archetype
>>
Characters with atrocious personalities that insult everyone around them, and eventually "come around" because they were just "misunderstood".
>>
Edgy characters for the sake of being edgy.

Also Ojousama. They tend to be boring.
>>
>>150394429
Hm, that may be true actually.
>>
>>150396737
>Also, that little girl looks like the Dwarf from the third episode of Kuroinu.
Only reason I clicked on the thread was because I thought it was
>>
File: 1456243622632.jpg (87KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1456243622632.jpg
87KB, 730x1100px
>>150393730
>the character who's only notable quality is that he/she went through tough shit
>>
>>150393894
Can't stand this and scientists that are also engineers that can also build damn near anything no matter how unrelated it is to their "field". An example would be someone who can go from building a teleportation device to someone who cured cancer all within a few months with no team or funding.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.