[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are anti-Yuri posters infinitley worse than their make believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1477776640462.jpg (127KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477776640462.jpg
127KB, 811x720px
Why are anti-Yuri posters infinitley worse than their make believe /u/ boogeymen?

Serious question I'm not shitposting. I wanna know why people get so triggered by it.
I enjoy both vanilla stuff and yuri. They're both cute. But when I post a pic if two girls holding hands or something there's always one or two spergs who go "Fuck off cunt go back to /u/". Never even been on /u/ before.

Sorry for the semi-meta thread.
>>
File: 1480162080836.png (1019KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480162080836.png
1019KB, 858x1200px
>>150386919
>I wanna know why people get so triggered by it.
>what is autism
>>
>>150386990
So CUTE
Moar
>>
homosexuals spammed copypasta and newfags fell for it
>>
File: best friends.png (208KB, 508x754px) Image search: [Google]
best friends.png
208KB, 508x754px
I'm going to summon certain person and he'll give you the answers, OP.
>>
>>150387114
>i'm going to change my IP and post copypasta
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>150386919
Lately it has been pretty tame, it's as if the shitposting newfags understood that if they shitpost they might get shitposted back once people discover what they're into, which honestly, is very easy. Now can you delete this thread, although what you're saying being the truth?
>>150387098
Copy what they say, make minor changes to fit the context you're looking for, post on them.

Report thread if it stays up for another 5 minutes.
>>
>>150387189
You fragile child.
>>
File: 1425917717985.png (308KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425917717985.png
308KB, 460x600px
>>150387352
What? I'm advising you to delete the thread because it's not "semi" meta, it's full-blown circlejerk/shitposting welcoming meta, hell, it could summon the kind of cancer we're trying to avoid since 2014. You know what to do when we get shitposted, don't you? Ignoring and reporting in the threads you participate in is (or should be, depending on the kind of retard that posts) also what you must always do. That's my last reply from me, thank you.
>>
>>150387674
Tldr
Bye!
>>
>>150387979
thnaks me too
>>
>>150388021
Announcing reports is bannable too lel
>>
>>150387979
The selection of instruments in "Der Schall" (= "sound" as defined in physics) resulted from the wish to arrive not at an utilitarian but at an almost imaginary ensemble, one which hardly occurs in "real life". It was decided beforehand never to repeat combinations of instruments in this composition. The principle applied throughout was: each instrument could only be used for a certain period of time. Furthermore: the number of different periods should correspond to at least half the instrumentarium, the duration of the longest period not exceeding a third of the total duration of the piece.

The five players of "Der Schall" have the following instruments at their disposal:

I. Foghorn, spaghetti tube with trumpet mouthpiece, straight cornet, C-trumpet, baroque trumpet (clarino), plastic tubing with ringed joints, tromba da tirarsi, short tube with plastic funnel, 20 meters of garden hose with plastic funnel, antilope horn, various mutes and mouthpieces.
II. Conch trumpet, pandean pipe, 2 posthorns, hand-drum as mute, double foghorn, plastic tubing with connection piece, plastic tubing with ringed joints, trombone, various mutes and mouthpieces, nafir.
Ill. Low jew's harp, sitar, banjo, octave guitar, stoessel lute, rubberphone (rubber bands to be plucked), various gloves, bowing and plucking requisites.
IV. 6-12 organ pipes (mixtures) to be blown by mouth, 2 pandean pipes, taishokoto, ocarina, Kimuan violin (Kimuanyemuanye) bass balalaika, bass mouth-organ, 2 brass tubes, various bowing and plucking requisites.
V. Bell-board (eight bells fixed to a board, to be bowed only), genuine Cagniard de la Tour siren (blown siren with frequency measuring device), cuckoo (a short of seesaw with two bellows, each adjustable in pitch),4 tortoiseshelIs, nose-flute, bassdrum, telephone, 2 brass tubes, 1 musical box.
>>
>>150387674
1 meta thread per board.
U mad?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.