[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any character more villain sue than this one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Meruem_appearence_2011.jpg (116KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
Meruem_appearence_2011.jpg
116KB, 353x450px
Is there any character more villain sue than this one?
>>
>survives a small nuke just to die from radiation sickness
Yeah, there's tons.
>>
File: 1421981366728.jpg (575KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1421981366728.jpg
575KB, 1205x1032px
>>150371337
Yes
>>
>>150371337
He's a deconstruction of Perfect Cell just like most of HxH during this arc is a deconstruction of shonen punchmans manga. A Mary Sue wouldn't have spent his downtime constantly loosing to a blind girl in Not-Shogi-Chess ten jillion times, nor would he have had his exestintial crisis. If he was a Mary Sue, he'd have cured her eyesight with his awesomeness, instituted a perfect governing regime in the Not-North-Korea he took over, only to tragically come to an end from some birth defect or something, and not by anything the heroes/humans did to throw at him.
>>
File: zatch-bell-695564.jpg (76KB, 800x1261px) Image search: [Google]
zatch-bell-695564.jpg
76KB, 800x1261px
Yes
>>
How was he a sue? Only 5 people on the entire planet ever liked him (one of which he killed), he straight up admitted to his defeat, he admitted he was wrong, he admitted he let his royal guard down, and died to poison of all things. Chrollo is way closer to a mary sue than he ever was.
>>
>>150372459
>Chrollo
>Not Clown

>"loses" but it actually just makes him even stronger
>>
>>150372071
>instituted a perfect governing regime in the Not-North-Korea he took over
He wanted to but then he got nuked
>>
File: grill kaito.gif (1MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
grill kaito.gif
1MB, 500x230px
ya know I still don't get this it seems he was born irregularly compared to the squad commanders chimera ants and royal guard who were in eggs before they were born
>>150371778
remember summoned two comets out of the sky
>>
>>150373112
Still doesn't make him a sue. Hisoka literally has no friends. The closest thing he has to a genuine relationship is with a business partner like Illumi who have both threatened to kill each other before without hesitation. Being a Mary Sue is one part infallibility and one part likability. If you're not high on both those spectrums then you're not a Mary Sue. Chrollo is the closest to a Mary Sue out of all the major HxH villains, and I still do not consider him one. I was just saying he was closer to the idea than Meruem was who is not a Mary Sue by any stretch of the imagination. The only major arc villain less of a sue than him is fucking Genthru.
>>
>>150371337
Hisoka
>>
>>150371337
aizen
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.