[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong Prove me wrong - You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

He did nothing wrong

Prove me wrong - You can't
>>
Fairy Tail really fucked up some of their character designs since I last watched it.
>>
>>150365122
delete this
>>
He either didnt know zeno existed; all the other kais did; or he for some reason didnt think Zeno would go apeshit when he found out that he killed all the gods, all the mortals, and began grey-gooing the multiverse. Or he thought he could fight zeno

all of these are gaping flaws in his plan that he should have considered
>>
File: Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i.jpg (71KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Indian-Sewer-man_1375125i.jpg
71KB, 620x400px
>>150364740

I'm sure this guy really minded going to heaven sooner.
>>
>>150364740
Fusing was a bad idea
>>
File: justsaiyan.jpg (16KB, 274x200px) Image search: [Google]
justsaiyan.jpg
16KB, 274x200px
>>150365424

You mean in general, right?
>>
>>150365356
How would he learn Zeno exists if he killed Gowasu?
>>
>>150364740
>Tfw murdering all the fucking Gods in their world was off-screened

So are Gods just all King Kai leveled in DBZ?
>>
>>150365467
They should all be around Shin's level, considering Zamasu is seen as a "fighting prodigy."
>>
>>150365457
More on Zamasu tho, that and not killing the monkeys when they had the chance fucked their plans
>>
>>150365498
Goku is a fighting prodigy, but still can't hold a candle to Beerus even in his Super Saiyan Blue form.
>>
>>150365608
Zamasu is referred to as a fighting prodigy by OTHER Kaious.
>>
File: elfman.png (575KB, 504x683px) Image search: [Google]
elfman.png
575KB, 504x683px
>>150365135
ayy
>>
Reminder that GT is better than this garbage and if you unironically like Super then you should kill yourself
>>
>>150364740
He didn't exterminate Mirrai Trunks, Goku and Vegeta for the insolence.

Still best boi

>>150365734
shit is still shit, no matter the flavoring you try to dowse it in.
>>
>>150365797
Trunks was the problem on this, Black should have killed him at the moment he killed Future Bulma and shot at Mai
>>
Zamasu was a piece of shit.

Yet I miss him.
>>
File: Feeling forgotten.jpg (6KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
Feeling forgotten.jpg
6KB, 240x210px
>stay up all night
>decide to binge watch super
>>
File: 1480315179223.gif (492KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480315179223.gif
492KB, 500x375px
whats the point of this hand movement?
>>
>>150371285
Allows the ki to build up faster and be more densely packed in the hands, resulting in the energy ball being really dense. This is why such a huge smoke cloud was created. It's basically a way to perform a distraction attack in seconds. Even the movements themselves are part of this distraction, as can be seen from Frieza and King Cold staring at Trunks and wondering what the hell he was up to.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.