[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start the season watching at least a dozen anime >halfway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1466230911550.jpg (12KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
1466230911550.jpg
12KB, 261x195px
>start the season watching at least a dozen anime
>halfway in lose motivation and end up only watching 2-3 of the ones I started
>>
That's normal guy. I watched almost everything but I am watching 8 this season now. It depends on your taste.
>>
>>150349927
I just feel horrible because I kind of like those anime but not enough to continue watching. It's like jacking off and losing your boner halfway through because the work fails to excite you. You want to orgasm but you just aren't feeling it anymore.
>>
>Start the rescue mission being able to see
>Blind myself so I can acquire the 7th sense
>>
>>150349839
No wonder you dropped a lot, this season fucking blows.
>>
I usually finish the 1 cour seasonal anime I start, but at some point after halfway I just get tired of constantly having to download more episodes and keep up with the anime. When the season ends, I may only finish one or two on scedule and the rest takes a month or two to catch up with and finish.

All based on winter 2016 and perhaps a bit winter 2011 because that's the only seasons I watched some number of anime seasonally.
>>
File: (YOU) NONONO.webm (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU) NONONO.webm
253KB, 1280x720px
>mfw too autistic to drop a bad anime

I have slogged through some shit I tell ya. I try to carefully pick what I watch but I still pick up at least 15 series ever season.
>>
>>150349839
Plenty of good shows this season, it's a little surreal to be honest. I picked up additional shows 2-4 weeks in and totalled a good 21 shows including continuing series from last season.
nice blog thread btw
>>
>>150349839
I'm only watching Sangatsu and Tiger Mask this season.

Man it's really bad
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (55KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
55KB, 720x800px
>>150349839
>download the first episode from around 15 series I think I may get something out of
>watch 5-6 whole episodes
>drop the others because the first 2 minutes (OP excluded) didn't please me.
>>
That's how you know what's actually good. Apathy is the biggest evidence that a show is mediocre.
>>
>start the season watching nothing at all
>pick up one show halfway after lurking the threads a bit

>it's a "time to work on that backlog"-season episode again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.