[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: TheMajor.jpg (66KB, 447x478px) Image search: [Google]
TheMajor.jpg
66KB, 447x478px
>her
>>
>pork
>>
>>150345254
Okay, smartass, where is his dick then?
>>
>>150345254
In the SAC series she's asked about why she keeps a female body, apparently a lot for sentimental reasons.
I'm sure you guys would switch to a female one if you had a prosthetic body like a lot of people in this universe. Futanari cyborgs are a possibility there anyway
>>
>>150345537
cyberdick
>>
The origin of cyberization lies in the robotic sex trade industry. The major, as one of the first full-body cyborgs, was given a female body because of early availability.
>>
>>150345537

detachable
>>
>>150345254
Gender doesn't matter in a future where you can cyberize your brain and put it in a new body

>tumblr detected

Like all your faggots aren't going to become cute little girls the moment you get the chance
>>
>>150345254
she's a girl if her brain tissue is feminine
>>
>>150348138
This. Faggot OP clearly didn't make it to 2nd GIG to see the Pazu episode
>>
>>150345254
>him
>it
done
>>
>>150349977
>implying brain isn't plastic enough to change gender over a span of some decade if placed in an opposite gender body
>>
File: 1453083818103.jpg (98KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1453083818103.jpg
98KB, 500x336px
>>150345254
>>
>>150352826
>implying the Y chromosome can magically appear or disappear from whatever living cells are left in that tin can.
>>
>>150345254
>>her
She has menstrual phantom pain every month. If that doesn't prove she is female I don't know what does.

And if you don't know that, it means you didn't remember what her first spoken line in the first film was. Or the same line mentioned in the original manga.
>>
>>150355120
>In the year 2257, guys walk around with chromosome scanners to make sure there are no Y chromosomes in their cyber-prostitutes
>>
>>150345537

Who needs physical dicks when you can have crazy, drug fueled, lesbian, cyber sex, orgies that are so weird the brain has to come up with explanations as to whats going on that don't match reality?
>>
>>150355120

I'm pretty anti-trans acceptance myself. But when you get to a point when unless you scan brain tissue for the presence of a y chromosome you'll never know if someone was born one gender or another, the entire argument against it loses its teeth.

I mean, you're right, technically. But does it actually matter? Right now it sure does, because there ain't no way I'm going to stick my dick in an open wound, on top of none of them being convincing at all. But in the future? Probably won't matter much.
>>
>>150355847
Not disagreeing here, I was just replying to >>150352826 and >>150349977
>>
File: 67991775002.png (160KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
67991775002.png
160KB, 500x693px
>>150345254
Watch the anime again and pay attention this time you faggot.
>>
>>150345803
Someone on /tg/ had the right idea.
>>
What so fun having a body that can't be fucked?
Or can it still be fuck with artificial penis?
>>
>>150345254
Well, it was hinted more then a few times that the Major was in fact a transexual.
>>
>>150355248
The major was cyberized long before it ever hit puberty.
As a matter of fact, technically she's never had an actual puberty unless she specifically wanted it to happen or somebody pushed it on her.
There's actually nothing in the cyberized body that it(I'm going by it because we have no idea of what sex the major had before being cyberized)would need to kick off a normal healthy pseudo puberty.
>>
>>150357399
Depends on what continuity we're talking about.

>Not sure about the manga
>It's not even really touched on that much from what I recall in the '95 movie
>SAC made a joke about her switching to a male body (my interpretation was for more of a physical intimidation factor, which she countered with hacking as a sort of "I don't need that shit." thing).
I don't remember enough about the second movie to say what they even talked about
>Didn't watch Arise, SSS, or anything else.
>>
>>150355525
Guys in the future fuck robots. Litteral robots.
And I still don't understand why the major, who's a literal whore with an all female clientele so it doesn't matter, and is all WHAT IS A REAL PERSON, was such a weird cunt towards the entire idea and the men who buy female shaped robots in that one episode.
>>
File: motoko batou.png (1MB, 1878x987px) Image search: [Google]
motoko batou.png
1MB, 1878x987px
so did they fug?
>>
>>150357524
Yeah, probably.
>>
>>150357524
If by fucked you mean the Major back-hacked and tore down all of Batou's defense barriers and ravaged his braincase, then yes.
>>
>>150357372
Not sure, since it's all virutal stuff it might be something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6qxk4tA-fA
>>
>>150345254
>xe's so cold and human
>>
>>150357479
What of her pass as a child? Remember the one boy with a girl in the plane?
>>
>>150357470
>The major was cyberized long before it ever hit puberty.
>As a matter of fact, technically she's never had an actual puberty unless she specifically wanted it to happen or somebody pushed it on her.
Doesn't matter. Her female brain doesn't care. You can deny what the manga and the first film tell you, but if you want to do that then you might as well write fanfiction.
>>
>>150357479
You should watch SSS, it's exactly the same thing as SAC.
>>
>>150358673
I'm sure it is, I just never got around to it.
>>
>>150357592
LOL. You're right, they just need to send orgasm signal to her cyber brain.
No one need to lost their penis just to penetrate her pussy.
>>
>>150345254
It's a woman stupid ass. It's always been a woman, read the goddamned manga
>>
>>150358469
Dude, the brain is dependent on the body to do fucking anything.
The body produces hormones that keep it feminine or masculine or awake or sane or anything. Even it's personality is DEPENDENT on hormones and diet.
For fucks sake, it would take NOTHING for the major to just flick a switch to adjust hormone production and it will become male in every way.

Without a body it's just a piece of flesh in a tincan.

>>150359375
I know right. And once you get to that point, why even have another person. Can just create a virtual harem of artificial ghosts to fuck.
Monday the cute virginal christmas cake who's not known the touch of a man
Tuesday the slutty oppai highschool girls who wants to taste a dick or have major daddy issues
Wednesday the big tittied big assed blonde dyke with a rape fantasy
Thursday twin biracial chicks
Friday is jetpacks and laser tag day.
Saturday Married MILFS who haven't been touched by their husbands in years and are almost begging for it.
Sunday Rest or Oppai lolis.
>>
File: gits-sac_kusanagi120.jpg (21KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
gits-sac_kusanagi120.jpg
21KB, 640x350px
>>150359675
>Saturday Married MILFS who haven't been touched by their husbands in years and are almost begging for it.
>>
>>150359675
>Dude, the brain is dependent on the body to do fucking anything.
So you are officially denying the canon of both the manga and the film, then? Because "that's not realistic" is not an argument with a piece of fiction. Motoko in both the film and the manga take pain killers to suppress her phantom menstrual pain every month, the fact that you refuse to accept that it exists is just you denying what the source material says.

In short, you are now writing fan fiction and no longer care about what the facts are.
>>
>>150357520
Because in the year 2107, feminism won.
>>
Granted that Kusanagi's brain is from an originally female body, does that still mean she's female as a full-body prosthetic?

Perhaps that's what OP is trying to say.

How far do your fetishes go? Would you be attracted to a woman with both of her legs amputated? What about one with both legs and both arms amputated? What about both legs, both arms, and everything removed up to the diaphragm? Would you be attracted to a woman who only had an artificially supported head (assuming that were technologically feasible)? Would you be permanently satisfied having sex with a RealDoll, with no biological parts at all?
>>
>>150362200
Man, I'm too fucking high for this conversation anymore.

nice dubs though.
>>
>>150357520
She lays out her code of ethics and morals in the very beginning of the first episode of SAC. Shortly after horribly maiming a terrorist, she gleefully replies to his angry ranting that he should respond to the fucked-up world he lives in by either turning into a robot or withdrawing from society.

Basically she has no morals and her ethical judgements descend directly from the government that owns her shell. So I assume she has a problem with sexbots not because they're morally repugnant but probably because the government officially disapproves of them for population growth reasons.
>>
>>150362243
Dude weed lmao
>>
>>150360361
>Because in the year 2107, feminism won.
Trump won, feminists are scared of that pussygrabber now.
>>
>>150362200
At that point, wouldn't you have more of a robot fetish then a prosthetic one? Would you rather have a armless, legless lover, or one that is basically a god dam brain?
>>
>>150357524
I just realized that if they did fug, Batou fugged her remote controlled body.
>>
>>150360170
Well to be fair, Shiro raises exactly these points as an aside in the manga, but then just ask the audience to handwave it away so he can tell his story
>>
>>150359675
>brains are hormones
I hate this meme. The body is equivalently blood but pumping myself with bear's blood doesn't make me a bear all of a sudden. The structure and growth of a brain are just as if not more important than the hormones currently interacting with it. There's no 'switch'. Further there are a number of differences between genders on a cellular level. Trans people are mentally deficient. This is the ONLY truth.
>>
>>150364599
Careful. If they get too scared they may drive their cars into a crowded street and then stab whoever's nearby with a knife.
>>
File: 1452779059238.jpg (3MB, 1500x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1452779059238.jpg
3MB, 1500x2472px
Shirow needs someone who sees what he means.
>>
>>150366259
>Well to be fair, Shiro raises exactly these points as an aside in the manga, but then just ask the audience to handwave it away so he can tell his story
No, there is no hand waving. What I said is what is in the story, you can either accept it or write fanfiction. The whole point of phantom pain is that it is a brain effect even though the organs and tissues are not there. What he wrote is meant to suggest there are some unknown side effects caused by having a brain in a box. You can't say it is scientifically impossible because we have no real life examples. What is stated is in the story, so you can either accept that or go and make up your own fic.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.