[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can already figure that the way they'll bring Lelouch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: ARRU HAIRU BURITTANIA.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ARRU HAIRU BURITTANIA.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
So we can already figure that the way they'll bring Lelouch back is that he stole his father's Code yet retained his Geass, which means that meme magic made the cart driver theory came true.

But who is gonna be the antagonistic force? Lelouch changed Brittania from within and brought world peace by focusing all the world's hatred against himself to unite the whole world against him.

I get that in Geass's world that racism will probably still remain strong amongst various people, but who will unite everyone who is against the change Lelouch instigated?

I mean, who's it gonna be? Are we gonna see an antagonist like Donald Trump who wants to Make Brittania Great Again?
>>
>>150344174
>meme magic made the cart driver theory came true.
Anyone who wasn't literally retarded could tell that he was the cart driver.
>>
>>150344174
Well it could be aliums... like what do we know about the origins of the geass? Serious question, i never studied the lore in any big detail, maybe it came from aliums and now they are coming back to clean the house
>>
>>150345921
Um, no. They strongly imply that Code and Geass are divine powers.
>>
>>150346342
>They strongly imply
where?
they merely said that dumb humans are calling it god and divine... dumb humans used to think that lighting was a god.... they simply called that collective conscience a god, but that doesn't mean it actually was a god in a way in which we define god
>>
>>150346396
OK, so what logical explanation do you have for Code, Geass, Ragnarok, etc.?
>>
>>150346627
aliums who brought their advanced alium technology to earth for some reason..
>>
File: rf.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rf.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>150346707
>>
>>150347228
Oh i'm sorry, do you really think they will drag actual religion tier god into a scifi universe with mechas and shit? Not the only god there will be some super advanced technology which ´humans happen to call god.
>>
>>150344174
I can't tell if this serious of pure bait.
>>
File: Tsoukalos.jpg (24KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Tsoukalos.jpg
24KB, 500x436px
>>150347273
I'm only going off of what was implied in the show.

We never got a single implication of aliens in Code Geass.

You're either baiting or you're Giorgio Tsoukalos.
>>
>>150347434
>>We never got a single implication of
Literally every time there was that cc mind flash back they had show us some planet in it, probably venus or whichever is that brown one
>>
ITT: Retards

There is no aliens in Code Geass.

Geass originates from the Collective Consciousness of humanity and the universe. Akito movie and main show even explains this. This was how the heroine in Akito was able to use her Geass powered up by the Collective Consciousness to reverse time in order to bring forth a miracle and change the story from having a bad end.
>>
>>150347670
ova isn't canon, it's just inspired by the same theme as the main show
>>
>>150344174
There wouldn't be an antagonist.
It would be a slice of life comedy where every major character learns what Lelouch did and he's alive, so they all go on a hunt for him.
Lelouch, on the other hand, is happy with his perfect ending and wants to avoid all attention, so he's on the run.
>>
>>150348079
And aliens aren't canon either. OVAs, while not canon to the original show, are still more credible than anything in this thread.
>>
>>150348079
>ova isn't canon
Wait for the sequel.
>>
NANIIIII
>>
File: Jupiter_Hubble_Aurora.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter_Hubble_Aurora.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
>year 1952+64
>not realizing all villains in mecha come from one place
succ
>>
>>150344174
>Who's gonna be the antagonist
They might make it Lelouch. The whole "unite the world in hatred against him" ending was pretty naive and stupid. After the fighting ends they will simply start over and quickly find new reasons to fight. In the anime there's a few quotes that say Lelouch is like his father. Perhaps R3 will focus on him coming to realize his mistake in entrusting the world to Nunnaly and perhaps he attempts a takeover after she dies(since the 0 requiem probably wouldn't mean shit to him then). Would love to see Lelouch become Charles 2.0
>>
>>150350005
Fuck no. That'd defeat the entire point of his character and pretty much ruin it.
>>
>>150344174
maybe nunnaly goes nuts in her absence
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.