[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be cuckolded by an anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: reveal.jpg (62KB, 987x715px) Image search: [Google]
reveal.jpg
62KB, 987x715px
Is it possible to be cuckolded by an anime?
>>
No, his intention was to save her, not go out with her. He was a 29 year old (forgot exact age) in a boys body.
>>
Fucking cuck.
Fookin sloot
>>
>>150338464
We both know that's bullshit. They may as well have been canon up til the moment he saw her with the baby.
>>
>>150338370

The correct term is NTR.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg (66KB, 840x482px) Image search: [Google]
ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg
66KB, 840x482px
>>150338370
>>
File: 1461862365444.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461862365444.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>150338370
What a fucking shitstorm that was
>>
>>150339188

I remember that i scanlation i read went on a hiatus after that page.

They said something like most of the team lost the will to go on.

You can´t just give us loli love and then just take that away from us, that´s just pure evil.
>>
>cuck
>>
>>150338370
bully girl best girl
>>
>>150339367
The only thing that could possibly justify it in my mind is that she had so many traumatic memories with the MC around that if she had a relationship with him she'd constantly be remembering the bad times. Then at least her choosing the trap makes sense, since she really only had fun childhood memories with him and the rest of the mc's friends.
>>
>>150338464
Pretty much this. What is with this board's obsession with fucking cuckoldry?
>>
>>150338370
well since she wasnt alive in the real timeline, and since the MC was in love with the best girl. the fact that she married with another person that also wasnt live in the main timeline does not make the mc a cuck
>>
>>150340201
Because ntr is now a popular anime trope and authors get off on blueballing readers. It happened in multiple series this year alone.
>>
File: Airi.png (540KB, 1180x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Airi.png
540KB, 1180x1080px
>>150340339
>in love with the best girl
Indeed.
>>
>>150340633
I only now realized that she was born after mc went into the coma. From her perspective she's actually older from a mental standpoint than he is.
>>
im still mad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.