[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaze no Stigma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: kns.jpg (72KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
kns.jpg
72KB, 332x450px
What do you peeps think about this little gem called Stigma of the Wind?
I thought it was pretty good, really unique premise and a badass MC, you won't find that stuff in anime nowadays, probably one of my favorite older shows, a lot of nostalgia.
But I hardly ever see it mentioned anymore, which is a shame.
Also one of the rare instances when the English dub is so much win and fits the characters better, especially the main guy, his deep voice matches his amazing powers and attitude, which is nice for a change from lazy dubs.
>>
>>150333195
>you won't find that stuff in anime nowadays,
>older show
>dub
>>
>>150333234
Where else would you find a setting with
>magic that isn't a magic highschool
>adult MC
>MC isn't a pussy and actually powerful and stands up to people who treated him like shit
>it started as him seeking revenge against his family that disowned him and actually won
>doesn't give a shit about them anymore and only cares about the money
if 2007 isn't old for you then, look at the calednar my man, just get your heart medicine nearby, you are getting old, yep.
And yes the dub is really good, give it a listen.
>>
I really enjoyed this bait, thanks op
>>
I think people like this just for the novelty of the MC being slightly different from the average "beta" protagonist.
He's neither a good character nor interesting and his constant better-than-thou attitude is obnoxious as hell. He's an unlikeable mega douchebag.

I tried to rewatch it recently and its awful.
>>
>>150333278
>Where else would you find a setting with
So now you just want a carbon copy of your anime?
>>
>>150333316
>quality of the show
>copy
Okay then.

>>150333311
How is he unlikable or a douchebag?
His dad kicked his out of the house for losing an unwinnable match up, and then the bitch kept being a bitch to him.
So he treated everyone like they were deserved to be treated.
I think he is very amusing and easy to side with, and his personality helps that a lot.
>>
>>150333195
>low quality post and plebeian opinion.

Also, author is dead.
>>
>>150333976
>>quality of the show
Who are you quoting? You are moving the goalposts back and forth.
>>
>>150334063
Is it just me or all LN authors die before finishing their shitty stories?
Every goddamn time
>>
>>150334163
Nice meme, really enhances your side of the argument.
Can't say anything in response? Well just make a shitpost with the hottest gag, that'll show em, right.
>>
>>150333195

Personally, I couldn't stand the MC. I wanted someone to slap the shit out of his smug ass, but it never happened.
>>
File: 1357677662919.jpg (64KB, 704x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1357677662919.jpg
64KB, 704x1600px
>>
>>150334408
He is right though.
>>
>>150333195
>English dub
>so much win
>dub
>>
Worth it just for the milky white tsundere cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.