[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was KyoAni trying to convey with this shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mpc-hc 2016-11-28 23-35-38-29.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc 2016-11-28 23-35-38-29.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>150330380
Sapphire has a body odor problem.
>>
>>150330380
That they can do shitty 3D models too.
>>
File: Rare Asuka.webm (56KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Asuka.webm
56KB, 250x150px
>>
>>150330380
that's so ugly
>>
>>150330380
Shitty, too synchronous CG.
>>
>>150330380
Fuck, are you serious? I haven't been keeping up with this show lately. Did it get any better after they resolved oboe's autism?
>>
File: 3746.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3746.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>150331154
Yeah we're all in the Asuka drama now.
>>
>>150331154
Yes, but that's not saying much, given how bad that arc was. It's still boring.
>>
File: ruruco.png (176KB, 377x384px) Image search: [Google]
ruruco.png
176KB, 377x384px
CG?
>>
>>150330380
One guitar is roughly equal to an entire classical orchestral band.
>>
>>150330380
I can't tell if this is CGI or this is just how shitty their animation is when not covered with a million blur effects.
>>
>>150331671
sensei and bass seem to be the only ones not cg
>>
>>150330380
I thought this was WUG for a second.
>>
>>150330380
That concert bands should remain seated?
>>
>>150330380
Your idiocy and lack of intelligence to start a thread in an interesting way.
>>
>>You need to understand what /a/ is really made of. The people who want to talk about anime and or manga have made the generals. For example, there is 24/7 a JoJo thread on /a/, a general so to speak.
The main issue with /a/, from my point of view, is how they simply do not like mainstream things. It happens here every season. let us take one of the latest examples, one punch man, it wasn't known to the ''outside world'' yet, it wasn't mainstream, nobody posted anything on facebook or social media about OPM, at all. The manga is amazing and /a/ had some pretty solid threads back then when it was fresh and again, very important, not well known. Needless to say, once the anime hit, every discussion about OPM got shunned and you were dismissed as a normie.
Now, the average user of /a/ has seen every ''essential'' anime, like the ones you mentioned, cowboy bebop and other ''got me into anime''-anime like death note. Of course, other non mainstream masterpieces. Now, why doesn't /a/ want to talk about the lattest hits in anime of every season? Because the 150.591 anime groups on facebook already do. So what does /a/ get reduced to? Lewd, non-normie/scares away the normies-anime. Imagine a normie finding /a/ and the first thing he sees are feet and traps? Yes, he won't return, that is what /a/ wants.
fromt ime to time this place is still pretty good, like, when berserk got out of its hiatus.
tl;dr /a/ is in an existential crisis because anime has become very VERY mainstream. And the more mainstream it gets, the sadder /a/ becomes.
The only ingredients /a/ is looking for in an anime are:
>Muh dick
Browsing /a/ if you are not horny, is possibly THE worst waste of time on the internet.
>>
>>150332848
Wrong thread?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.