[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yukimura appears >Everyone loves "him" because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: oQNLHAh.gif (686KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
oQNLHAh.gif
686KB, 500x282px
>Yukimura appears
>Everyone loves "him" because they think she's a trap
>Immediately drop her when she turns out to be a grill

Explain yourself, /a/
>>
I like girls with dicks.
>>
>>150323097
Why are you surprised faggots acting like faggots who like to eat assess because they are proud to have shit taste.
>>
File: 9155873650243.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
9155873650243.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>150323097
girls are gross. for example this one is absolutely repulsive.
>>
>>150323532
Name one repulsive thing she did. If you can, I will concede to you.
>>
>>150323097
Everyone dropped her because she is objectively shit and the worst character in the entire series. It's the only thing we all agree upon.
>>
File: Yukimura.webm (3MB, 1265x712px) Image search: [Google]
Yukimura.webm
3MB, 1265x712px
>>
That series is a trainwreck.
>>
>>150323097
Because gay people are just gay. Idk if they're born that way or if they choose to be gay and I don't care, they're just fags and I'm okay with it as long as they don't shove their fag parade in my face.
>>
Obviously a girl. Show wasn't subtle about it.
>>
>>150325836
If you aren't into those hips you're nothing to me
>>
>>150325836
That look of relief when he finds out he's not gay is great.
>>
There was no way anyone genuinely thought Yukimura was a trap.
>>
Yukimura was always my second favorite after Kobato.
>>
>>150323097
There was always a small but loyal fanbase.
>>
>>150323097
connoisseurs of reverse traps (for good or ill; good or badly done) are few and far between in these parts
>>
>>150323097
I still liked her. Plus, didn't she win in the LNs?
>>
>>150328585
Same
>>
>>150329740
Nobody won. Well, except MC's dad.
>>
>>150325615
Throw up chunky ugly stuff.
Her personality as a whole.
>>
but s3 when?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.