[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow what a fucking wild ride, i finished it about a week ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gantz fam.png (318KB, 715x719px) Image search: [Google]
gantz fam.png
318KB, 715x719px
Wow what a fucking wild ride, i finished it about a week ago and I just cant stop thinking about it/
Thoughts on Gantz?
>>
Also im really looking forward to watching Gantz:O
>>
>>150309448
Ending arc a shit|
Gantz O was good, check out the spin off series also.
>>
>>150309554
I heard that about the last arc going in, but ended up enjoying it still even though i wish they kept what gantz really was as a secret
>>
I was kinda sad that it ended so abruptly, i was hoping for a time skip showing everyone happy and getting on with life
>>
>>150309554
Is there any place online to watch gantz O?
>>
best manga of all time.
>>
Great ride but I want to know the story behind the ending. It couldn't have been canceled, right? They're still making movies and shit. Did the manga-ka really just get lazy?
>>
>>150309448
A solid manga with an interesting premise marred by the write just making shit up along as he goes. Seriously, what the fuck was the purpose of the nanomachine vampires?
>>
>>150310783
Yea the 2 big things that stuck out to me as really big loose ends were the vampires and the telekinesis powers sakurai and sakata had. I didnt mind that too much tho
>>
File: 71777.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
71777.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
I was really sad when Reika died :(
>>
>>150310782
>Did the manga-ka really just get lazy?
Look how Inuyashiki is turning out, that should answer your question.
>>
>>150311091
>big loose ends were the vampires
The manga explains why they exist and why technically why the two don't show up.
>>
I followed it up until the dinosaur aliens....lost interest...came back later to find out it went totally off the deep end and couldn't believe there was a time I was actually excited to read this manga.
>>
>>150310487
Go fly to japan.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.