[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haruhi Suzumiya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: SOS Dan.png (2MB, 2064x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SOS Dan.png
2MB, 2064x1080px
Haruhi is back!!!
That's what I dreamt yesterday
>>
>>150300627
Soon
>>
File: 1459581035510.jpg (363KB, 879x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1459581035510.jpg
363KB, 879x1195px
It's dead anon.
>>
File: har.jpg (197KB, 523x575px) Image search: [Google]
har.jpg
197KB, 523x575px
She's not here.
This isn't happening.
>>
File: haruhimug.jpg (102KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
haruhimug.jpg
102KB, 450x253px
I miss her more and more each day
>>
>>150300627
Haruhi looks like an Amaburi fairy
Yuki looks like Roboe from hibike
Mikuru looks like she's seen your dick and it isn't big enough.
>>
>>150300627

>never watched this show not even while it was airing
>finally decide to see what all the fuss is about
>not enjoying it past ep 3 but kept watching "well nothing's interesting so far I guess I'll treat it like a SoL maybe it gets funny"
>there's no laughter
>none of the SoL elements are remotely entertaining "well I'll keep watching anyway I downloaded it I'm sure there's some turning point here that redeems the show and turned it into le MAL approved classic"
>endless 8 begins
>realize I've got 8 episodes ahead of me that are effectively disappeared down the shitter and nothing leading up to it makes me want to see the last few episodes

What's the appeal for you guys? No matter how I tried to approach the show while watching made me see what it has about it that got it a huge fanbase
>>
File: 1464319005055.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464319005055.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>150301043
In a little while
She'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
>>
File: 1387659452996.jpg (499KB, 2000x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1387659452996.jpg
499KB, 2000x1254px
>>150301396
The mix between SF and SoL tropes was kind of novel at the time, and airing the episodes in the wrong order made is seems deeper than it was. Also funny ending dance. In the end, if you are not enjoying Kyon naration and the dynamic of the characters, there isn't much for you.
I liked it a lot but I understand that the hype can be hard to understand if you are watching it years latter as it was disproportionate anyway. For me it was like that for Full metal panic and I coudln't go through the first season when I tried recently.

The disapearence movie is really good still, and people tend to enjoy it so you could at least watch that and skip to the last endless 8 episode.
>>
File: Pachinko.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Pachinko.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>
>>150301396
Haruhi by today's standards is pretty generic, it was a show that took place in the right place and the correct time, and succeeded because of that.

Haruhi made fashionable all the LN adaptations by that time and amplified the "moe" trend. It was a pioneer to some degree.

Anyways keep going, the movie is a masterpiece even today.
>>
>>150301396
It's aged and it's not unique anymore, it was back then.

Anyway, try the movie. You owe at least that to yourself, to not wade through all the mediocre stuff and then leave out the best part.
>>
>>150301642
>Haruhi by today's standards is pretty generic
The setting maybe. The writing is a lot different from the LN adaptations I usually stumble upon.
>>
>>150301043
How to disappear Nagato Yuki completly.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.