[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does Berserk get bad? I want to read the good parts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472609176685.jpg (507KB, 995x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1472609176685.jpg
507KB, 995x1400px
When does Berserk get bad?
I want to read the good parts before it goes to shit.
>>
>>150299341
Rather late. When Guts goes to fish island and Miuna wasted the whole arc with Guts doing nothing but killing fodder then following that arc with a goddamn pointless flashback one.
>>
>>150299341
Kentaro has a life and wasn't earning much money. Now with the anime and game, thing may change
>>
>>150299341
>implying it gets good
>>
>>150299341
Around volume 14. Volumes 3-13 are the best.
>>
After Golden Age.
>>
>>150299341
From what I've heard, when the series introduces us to that loli witch.
>>
Until the end of the Golden age
Maybe conviction if you're stretching
>>
>>150300827
>>150300928
/thread
>>
>>150299341
It doesn't, /a/ just wants to shit on it because it isn't pure suffering anymore.
>>
File: Guts holding a boat anchor.jpg (214KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Guts holding a boat anchor.jpg
214KB, 500x500px
>>150300287
>Kentaro has a life
>implying playing idolmaster all day constitutes as a life
>>
It doesn't get bad. It's just that the best part was 11/10 and the other arcs are like 8/10 or so. Also it gets very slowly updated but the arcs read way better when you read all of it at once.

The best part ends at chapter 110 or something like that.
>>
Page 1
>>
>>150299341

It doesnt get bad, yeah the golden age is the pinnacle but quality is good throughout

Most of the turboautists on /a/ will disagree and complain because there isnt as much rape, child abuse and horrific shit as there used to be
>>
>>150299341
>>150299341

Its in a lull now. Letting Guts build a team so that the story can smash it apart again.
>>
>>150299341
The bad parts aren't the manga chapters themselves.

No, it's worse than that. The bad part is the fucking wait! The constant hiatuses!

The fucking boat ride wouldn't have been bad if he'd just fucking done it. Mostly, the boat ride arc feels like filler as Miura probably didn't know how he wanted to do the current arc, which is actually good.

IF HE WOULD EVER POST A FUCKING NEW CHAPTER.
>>
>>150299341
when guts forming a RPG party
>>
>>150304173
I second this
>>
>>150302975
For /a/, it does...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.