[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good alternatives to MAL? I don't give a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What are some good alternatives to MAL? I don't give a shit about the community side of things, I just want a good database with staff that are actually active and who actually care.

Pic related, it's mfw I wind up in MAL's forums.
>>
anidb
>>
anilist looks aesthetically really nice if you care about that sort of thing
>>
>>150294496
Hummingbird
Anime Planet
>>
You could just fucking use MAL, what are you saying
The community side of things won't force its way into your life
>>
>>150294496

Stop being a retard.

For what purpose does anyone need something like that? Wanking with your "friends"?
>>
Why do people even use lists? I just don't get it. Do you use a fucking list for every movie you watched or game you played?
>Inb4 too much animu

I'm pretty sure even the actual Japs don't bother to keep a track of every anime they watched.
>>
Ok? So just use MAL, what obscure ass shit are you hoarding that isnt on MAL?
>>
>>150297121
Not the OP but I don't use it for lists just to read the summary, how many episodes, when it aired, voice actors, and such. For that much it's okay. MAL ratings, reviews, and forums are pure cancer.
>>
>>150294496
>Pic related, it's mfw I wind up in MAL's forums.
Maybe you should go back. You don't just "wind up" in MAL's forums by accident.
>>
>malniggers
>forums

Neck yourself.
>>
It gave me ptsd with all of their sex talk
>>
>>150294496
Notepad.
>>
>>150297121
My memory with anime (and in general, really) is pretty bad, so I do keep a list so I know what I've watched, so I won't ever have to get stuck with the nagging feeling of not being sure where something that's stuck in my head came from.
For games and books it's not that necessary, because they're all physically around. I can just scan them with my eyeballs.
>>
>spoonfeed me pls
MAL seems perfect for you though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.