[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Whitefox absolutely fucked up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 79410.jpg (59KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
79410.jpg
59KB, 225x321px
Can we all agree that Whitefox absolutely fucked up with the adaptation?
>>
>oh no they didn't go slow enough
>>
>>150290704
Not their fault the source material was shit.
>>
File: 1475001583659.png (4KB, 264x234px) Image search: [Google]
1475001583659.png
4KB, 264x234px
>>150290728
t.Someone who hasn't read the source material
>>
>>150290704
no
>>
It was fine up to 18 and past 20 they end up focused on fights instead of talking, they skip the negotiation, Crusch's speech and Subauru's speech at dawn.
>>
File: 18.png (644KB, 727x1066px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
644KB, 727x1066px
>>150290873
They also fucked up episode 13 when they had the royal candidate's speeches condense into literal sentences. Plus they butchered a bunch of characters, most notable Rem and Subaru's. Since they made Rem as "safe" as possible and didn't include Subaru's inner thoughts and monologues, it should have been a necessary addition to be honest.
>>
>>150290990
I don't like MC monologues, although he could use some I think they did a good job conveying what was going on internally through his reaction to events. They walk you through how he thinks early on so it's not hard to follow.
>>
>>150290873
Well I honestly would have wanted an extra couple more episodes to showcase more character interactions and developments, considering just how important it is for a series such as this. They should have taken their time. Despite the pacing being slower the banter should be entertaining enough to keep people watching. I mean, it worked with Bakemonogatari so.
>>
>>150291252
It would worked in the mansion with Ram and Betty they should have done the same thing here.
>>
>>150290704

They fucked up after episode 18, cutting out the lifau tree scene, while the other scenes they skipped could be introduced as OVA's.
>>
>>150290704
It was fine, the problem was cutting important characterizations.

I think that's my main nitpick with White Fox, they are pretty good at direction and sometimes have really nice animation, but they also have a borderline obsession with cutting stuff they shouldn't. It happens in most of their adaptations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.