[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Question: Do you swear to speak the truth in answer to such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1467693706311.jpg (115KB, 595x794px) Image search: [Google]
1467693706311.jpg
115KB, 595x794px
>Question: Do you swear to speak the truth in answer to such questions as are put to you?

>Joan: I do not know what you wish to examine me on. Perhaps you might ask such things that I would not tell.

>Question: Will you swear to speak the truth upon those things which are asked you concerning the faith, which you know?

>Joan: Concerning my father and my mother, and what I have done since I took the road to France, I will gladly swear to tell the truth. But concerning my revelations from God, these I have never told or revealed to anyone, save only to Charles, my King. And I will not reveal them to save my head.

Literally BADASS
>>
File: 1458407910712.jpg (283KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458407910712.jpg
283KB, 750x1000px
shut up and post Joan pits
>>
Is Fate Joan as much of a Christfag in the real one? Surely the Elevens toned that down a bit for the game.
>>
can mods ban fate from /a/
>>
File: 1453560890829.jpg (301KB, 800x1291px) Image search: [Google]
1453560890829.jpg
301KB, 800x1291px
I want to cum inside a saint's titpussy
>>
Oh look it's totally not Saber again
>>
Is this anime or manga?
>>
>>150285919
WHORE OF ORLEANS
SLUT OF FRANCE
>>
>>150286848
>t. The English
>>
>>150286236
Upcoming anime.
>>
>>150286944
>have schizophrenic episodes and get lucky in a couple of battles
>claim it was from god
>french make you a general
fucking snailfags, i wish germany ended their pitiful country
>>
File: DancingSpurdo.gif (49KB, 69x120px) Image search: [Google]
DancingSpurdo.gif
49KB, 69x120px
Daily reminder that SiegxJean is canon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.