[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If only this had better animation... Why are there so little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Kemonozume_promotional_art.jpg (153KB, 300x467px) Image search: [Google]
Kemonozume_promotional_art.jpg
153KB, 300x467px
If only this had better animation... Why are there so little interesting, well animated action anime that doesn't rely on manga?
>>
>>150277179
Really? The way it was animated was generally enjoyed around here. So fuck you and your opinion.

Why adaptions don't put the same feeling at times? Simple. Wrong studios. Some just fit like a glove for some and others it just doesn't click.
>>
>>150277179
>Why are there so little interesting, well animated action anime that doesn't rely on manga?
Why don't you watch more anime?
>>
>>150277179
what is birdy decode
what is seirei no moribito
what is any imaishi anime

kys
>>
>>150277528
>kys

>>>/soc/
>>
>>150277179
The animation was stellar, you swine.
>>
>>150277179
>yuasa anime
>If only this had better animation...

Well, you made me laugh. Enjoy your free (You)s.
>>
> so little

It's "so few", retard.
>>
>>150277741
Ping Pong didn't have impressive animation really.
>>
>>150277528
>birdy decode
>not based on a manga

i don't even know who's trolling anymore
>>
>>150277781
>
https://sakugabooru.com/post?tags=ping_pong+animated+
>>
>>150277650
>rotoscope
>>
>>150277798
the keyword is RELY on manga. it's based on a manga but the content is original, they never copy-paste panels or use it as a crutch like 99 % of manga adaptations
>>
>>150277528
>3 shows
That's more than a little. When you consider that there are hundreds of anime.

kys
>>
>>150277826
Many of those are not even impressive, and the good sequences were few and far between.
In most matches the editing simulated manga panels to hide the lack of actual animation.
>>
>>150277848
Well meme'd
>>
>>150277947
plebe
>>
>>150278194
I like the series, but compared to Kemonozume, Kaiba and even TTG the animation is nothing special.
>>
>>150278194
>>150277826
He is right, Ping Pong is by far the weakest of Yuasa's works in terms of animation and what is with the link to sakugabooru? Is that supposed to be some kind of appeal to authority?
>>
I would fuck a monster girl.
>>
>>150278638
do you know what sakugabooru is? how could posting links to scenes from the anime possibly be interpreted as appeal to authority? it was posted as a reminder of the incredible animation in ping pong.
>>
>>150278815
Many people seem to be under the impression that if a cut is added there it is impressive or good animation which isn't the case at all.
>>
>>150278661
>choosing monster slut over titty monster
Nah
>>
>>150277528
Flip Flappers
>>
Why was Ooba such an asshole?
>>
>>150277528
Moribito was based on books.
The anime improved the original greatly, a shame that PIG and Kamiyama didn't adapted the other books.
>>
>>150281293
He was in love with Flesh Eater mom or something.
The final episode didn't really want to make sense.
>>
>>150277179
It had very good animation, what you dislike is the design, which most are fine with.
Kemonozume is great as it is, no need to change anything.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.