[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are americans so evil in anime, anon? Is anime right-wing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ww2 animu.png (107KB, 917x590px) Image search: [Google]
ww2 animu.png
107KB, 917x590px
Why are americans so evil in anime, anon?

Is anime right-wing autists who are still butthurt over two bombs?
>>
File: Ajin-18-2.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ajin-18-2.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>150276263
What's so evil about your pic?
>>
File: Funny Valentine cover art.png (382KB, 844x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Funny Valentine cover art.png
382KB, 844x1400px
>>150276263
Too much patriotism is bad for you, OP
>>
>>150276263
Why are you so insecure about it?
>>
>>150276263
>still butthurt over two bombs
We joke about this but you would be surprised how much of anime culture comes down to those two little presents.
>>
>>150276532
Jokes on you, i'm singapoor and still butthurt over soo ching.
>>
Nobody likes America but Americans.
>>
>>150276263
Because muricunts are actually evil, and anime is the only medium with enough balls to depict it as such.

At least you voted the right guy though.
>>
>>150276857
>Trumpo
>Kisses russia
>Invited to China to borrow more shekels

Good time to be a communist, lad.
>>
>>150276263
>in anime,
Heh.
Now don't misunderstand. I am not saying that American are inhuman. But America is the world's greatest superpower, and being in that position it is in their interest to a) maintain it and b) benefit from it.
America is responsible for countless atrocities thanks their very role as the biggest bully around.
Japan can't realistically bully any countries like America can. Their recent history is spotless pretty much by default.
Russia can be blamed for lots of shit too. But if you consider the fact that America has an official policy that if the International were to try to prosecute an American soldiers for atrocities committed, then the Americans would rescue that soldier using any means necessary, including, if needed, the invasion of the Netherlands.
Russia can't compete with that. They don't acknowledge the ICC (anymore), but even so, they can't afford to even pretend that they might use military force against the heart of Europe to save a single mass murderer of theirs from rightful punishment.
>>
>>150276857
I tried to laugh, but I can only cry because you somehow have a worse education system than we do.
>>
>>150277025
>Russia can't compete with that. They don't acknowledge the ICC (anymore), but even so, they can't afford to even pretend that they might use military force against the heart of Europe to save a single mass murderer of theirs from rightful punishment.

How do I kidnap a mass-murdering slav waifu, anon?
>>
>>150276263
>Why are americans so evil in anime, anon?
Because art imitates life, so it's natural that Americans would be as shitty in anime as they are in real life.
>>
>>150277061
I really don't think so.
>>
>>150277069
Come to Russia, in Russia she'll kidnap you
>>
>>150276263
America still gets butthurt over an attack on a military base because we didn't want to officially declare war yet. Nothing very terrible has ever happened to us in the form of attacks on our nation, yet we always complain like we're some kind of wounded saint. In contrast, the U.S. has killed more civilians in each other country than all the U.S. civilians ever killed by another countries army or individuals, combined.
>>
>>150277307
Can't help it if you monkeys use your women and children as shields.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.