[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did NHK make me feel the way it did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: whatsobadaboutdying.jpg (14KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
whatsobadaboutdying.jpg
14KB, 480x272px
Why did NHK make me feel the way it did
>>
File: 1468120597881.jpg (21KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1468120597881.jpg
21KB, 704x400px
2real
>>
maybe you didn't learn a thing from it
>>
>>150259329

Because you are a NEET.

NHK is a fantastic anime, every man who recognizes a bit of him within the hero begins to feel depress and angry.
>>
JIBUN WO
>>
It was worse in the novels. The anime caught the gist of it, but it really gets worse over there.

Oh, and there's a meditation guide released by the guy, try it out if you want:
>http://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
http://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
>>
Because NEETs are crybaby pussies
>>
>>150259329
S2 when? the anime aired 10 years ago.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (51KB, 835x487px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
51KB, 835x487px
>>150259465
Fuck, where did Tatsuhiko find this fucking lass?
>>
>>150259329
Nothingness feel like a relief when almost every wake moment in your life is painful.
>>
>>150259329
Because you're a homogay butt blaster queermo who can't stop lusting after man cock but is too afraid to leave the house, so you just stay and home and eat your own cum.
>>
>>150259465
Man, Takimoto is fucking mental
>>
It's been over 10 years since I wrote "Welcome to the NHK". For me, the author, it was a damned novel, a curse that has plagued me until very recently.
From the moment I wrote it, I felt a sense of failure.
If you are wondering why I have to suffer, for a novel that I wrote with all my efforts, I can say that there are many motivations.
A first big reason is that I have betrayed the story, because I could not write what I wanted to write. I have been stucked for years in this sense of failure and frustration.
In Chapter 9 of "NHK" I realized that the protagonist feels and suffers of my own sadness. This is a valuable knowledge.
Until that time, the main character had never inspected into his own interiority. Then, in a moment, he climbs this wall in his heart and suddenly realizes his sadness. Nevertheless, in the next chapter, it begins a story that has completely removed this episode of unveiled solitude.
The problem is that strangers start to snoop into the main character's loneliness: i'm refered to Misaki's story. This is an escape from the personal drama of loneliness. This escape from writing directly about loneliness is therefore also the author's escape. I used the "race" method with which they are able to finish the story, entrusting myself to how I felt at that moment. The "race" method is a technique that, using an emotional sense of urgency, it makes the characters "run" to get into the climax. In the last chapter, the protagonist runs, quarrels, makes a little action and through that, he reaches catharsis. Then, the story ends.
Instead, the problem of loneliness remains unresolved, because I have not written anything about it.
At that time, I did not have the ability to write about loneliness. Even now it is not obvious to have it. Therefore, I wonder whether the conclusion that I found was the best possible ...
Died or not, the final indifference of Sato and Misaki is very realistic.
But didn't wanted to write a realistic story...
>>
>>150259830
Can't deny that
>>
To be honest, I wanted to write a story full of dreams and hope.
If i applied myself better, could i do it? Maybe not!
Even today I can't stop thinking about it.
I have a few things to consider about Sato in the final stage of the novel.
First:
Meditation.
Through meditation you can heal yourself and get the strength to sustain the burden of your personal world.
Second:
Resist autoerotism (sic!)
Third:
Take concrete actions to fill that feeling of inadequacy that afflicts him. If you're sad, you have to react and do something to change.
It all depends on the mood.

To be in harmony, psychologically speaking, it means finding new skills within ourselves. Well, this would be the perfect solution to the problem of Sato, but it's probably the moment of meditation that you can't achieve.
It's needed a direct action to fill the void of loneliness, such as the practice of "Nanpa". (Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanpa)
In this case, because probably it's very difficult to talk immediately to someone, the first thing you should do is walking with your head held high. Probably, Sato would take 4-5 years to speak to some stranger in his city. But, even if slowly, you can measure your progress even doing the little things, like going out every day and walk with confidence.
>>
The most important thing is to know that you can change.
Anyway, the path that leads to happiness exists. The key is, precisely, to trust in its existence.
But the story of Sato who acquires confidence in this hope would take another 5 volumes, and it was not possible to write them at that time.
On the other hand, in a story not everything has to be directed to a perfect understanding.
In the middle of the road is fine to deviate and take a side street. And so it is with life.
So, maybe it's a good thing that happened like this.
It's a good way to end, after all: to feel that there's still space for a future developement.
But there's one thing that I really wanted to write and that I haven't written. Even if a person is in the situation described in "Welcome to the NHK", there is always a way out. A path leading to a happy ending.
I want to tell you, now: Sato, Misaki, Yamazaki, and the Senpai as well, they all succeeded in finding happiness in a happy ending. For sure they have already found it. And with them, a new world has already begun.
What I wanted to describe, is not the weakness of men.
Even in the labyrinth of a confused heart, no matter how a person may feel weakness and loss of energy, in the end it's possible to find a way out and rediscover herself.
This is what I wanted to write.
This conviction that I have not expressed while working on "Welcome to the NHK", i write it now.
And, with this, my novel is finally complete.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.