[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>re-watching CG >the exact moment I remember why people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-11-27-09h07m18s985.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27-09h07m18s985.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>re-watching CG
>the exact moment I remember why people shit on Suzaku
>>
change this
*grabs dick*
>>
fucking elevens and their ideals
>>
>hey I should get back to court in case the britannians use this as another front for excising brutality again my fellow elevens
>OMG WHAT A TRAITOR KEK HOW DARE YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES THAN MUH NIPPON TAMASHII DIE IN A FIRE SHITZAKU
lulufags are all retarded I swear to god
>>
>>150258551
Well it almost worked.
>>
>>150258639
Lelouch considered it beyond the point of no return. Britannia would always be an agressive bitch regardless if they had an excuse or not, so might as well end Britannia as soon as possible with Suzaku's help.

And he would have succeeded way earlier if Suzaku wasn't a cunt.
>>
>>150258639
>>hey I should get back to court in case the britannians use this as another front for excising brutality again my fellow elevens
>>OMG WHAT A TRAITOR KEK HOW DARE YOU CARE ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES THAN MUH NIPPON TAMASHII DIE IN A FIRE SHITZAKU
>lulufags are all retarded I swear to god
If you have seen the show, you would have realised that Suzaku just has a suicide wish. And that Lulu is basically forcing him to keep living against his will. It has nothing to do with Suzaku trying to help the Japanese, he doesn't give a damn. If he died he wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.
>>
>>150258750
>Lelouch considered it beyond the point of no return.
Who gives a shit what he thinks. He's always been wrong until the very end when he decided to kill himself.

>And he would have succeeded way earlier if Suzaku wasn't a cunt.
Don't forget who was part of the reason he didn't die in the very first episode. And suzaku would've succeeded if lelouch wasn't a cunt too. What's your point?
>>
File: 1346931424077.jpg (231KB, 763x992px) Image search: [Google]
1346931424077.jpg
231KB, 763x992px
>>150258551
>change Britannia
>into a worthwhile country
FILTHY ELEVEN WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE AND YOU KILL YOUR FATHER FOR THIS?
>>
>>150258828
Just because he has a suicide wish he can't care a bit for his fellow people? What kind of logic is this?

Also suzaku did nothing wrong by killing his father.
>>
>>150258848
>And suzaku would've succeeded if lelouch wasn't a cunt too.
Literally how? He would have never even become a knight of round, much less knight of one. Charles would have remade the world by the time he did anything (which I doubt he would ever)
>>
File: 1456405931612.jpg (127KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456405931612.jpg
127KB, 640x480px
>>150258894
>Literally how?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>150258649
This, fucking Lelouch ruined everything with his, "lol i can even make you kill al the elevens".
Charles would've completed his plan to.
>>
>>150258892
>Just because he has a suicide wish he can't care a bit for his fellow people? What kind of logic is this?
>Also suzaku did nothing wrong by killing his father.
The logic is that Suzaku only wanted to go back to court becauise he wanted to die, he has no intention to help his people. If he cared about helping people he would have tried to live. Remember that time when an assassin tried to kill him, and he was intentionally trying to get stabbed? That's not the action of someone who wanted to save anybody.
>>
>>150258967
>The logic is that Suzaku only wanted to go back to court becauise he wanted to die, he has no intention to help his people. If he cared about helping people he would have tried to live.
You're just saying the same thing again without any proof from in the show.

>Remember that time when an assassin tried to kill him, and he was intentionally trying to get stabbed?
I'm pretty sure that's just your pet theory? Lelouch's geass simply activates when his life is in danger. You're really stretching here.

Suzaku was no angel but lelouch certainly isn't better than him by any means.
>>
>>150258848
>suzaku would've succeeded
This cunt did NOTHING beside talking all that time
>>
>>150259113
lmao. Then how did ledouche kept getting BTFO in KMFs?
>>
Aren't we due for a rewatch anyway? It's almost Christmas.
>>
SPIN KICK LMAO
>>
File: 1479511419298.jpg (46KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1479511419298.jpg
46KB, 625x625px
>>150258894
>>150258941
Despite being on opposing sides for a large majority of the series, both Ledouche and Spinzaku needed each other to progress their goals.
>>
Britannia did nothing wrong.

Lelouch as emperor of Britannia did everything right.

Stay mad elevenfags.
>>
>>150259415
>Lelouch as emperor of Britannia did everything right.
Well he did try to kill himself. No arguments there.
>>
Wait. Sorry but /a/ wasn't my home board in '08. Are you telling me people actually like Suzaku? Fucking how?
>>
File: 2016-11-27-09h44m02s359.png (925KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-27-09h44m02s359.png
925KB, 1280x738px
>>150259303
>very first thing he does upon meeting Lelouche is spin kick

He truly was Spinzaku from the very beginning.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.