[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he so beta? >boohoo muh dad muh depression Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Shinji2.jpg (87KB, 346x407px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji2.jpg
87KB, 346x407px
Why was he so beta?

>boohoo muh dad muh depression

Depression isn't real, faggot shinji.
>>
>>150220252
He's gay.
>>
His dad didn't give a shit about him and that hurt him, he made him get in the fucking robot, but he only hurt others when piloting and blah blah blah
Daddy issues, same story with Misato and Asuka
>>
>>150220252
>Depression isn't real, faggot shinji.
Probably, but PTSD is

>"Shinji get in this robot that you only found out existed 5 minutes ago and fight to the death, otherwise I'm going to guilt trip the fuck out of you by having this essentially walking corpse do it instead and die"
>Shinji does that and proceeds to feel as though his arms have been torn from the socket because he feels everything the eva does
>"Shinji seriously though I need you to do this again"
>Shinji does that and proceeds to feel as though his entire body has been covered in flames for several minutes

Get your arm pulled off in an industrial accident and then give yourself third degree burns, then you get to call shinji a pussy faggot beta.
>>
>>150220676
Agree. Piloting the eva is a bad experience and people tend to forget that.
>>
Shinji is like Charlie Brown if Charlie Brown had the weight of the world on his shoulders. He might be a bitch but its perfectly justifiable.
>>
>>150220252
Hideaki Anno, the director was depressed( real or not) at the time of writing the story and projected himself in the character. Making Neon Genesis Evangelion was his way of working through his emotional problems.
>>
>>150220676
Yeah, why do people keep forgetting piloting EVA usually ends up being literal physical torture?

EVA pilots go through Guts-levels of pain and keep fighting, that ain't nothing.
>>
>>150220252
because despite your rationalized attempt to preserve your sociological currency as a desirable mate with blatant ego self-preservation, anime fans are by implication passive and fearful of rejection and emotional intimacy. so when Anno hoped to craft Shinji in part to embody an amalgamation of the most common autistic otaku behavior, he nailed it so well that those viewers who hadn't yet developed the critical introspective eye to recognize the negative behavioral traits they themselves possessed, they flipped out at the implications

IMO
>>
>>150220252
>le depression isn't real meme
I blame tumblr for this nonsense.
>>
>>150220252
michael bay's adaption of shinji will fix it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.