[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the hypest moment in all of manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Was this the hypest moment in all of manga?
>>
>>150216960
Does anyone have an /a/ reaction screencap? Or at least any info I could use to find the reaction in the archive?
>>
>>150216960
Not even close.
>>
>>150217388

Well what is then?
>>
>>150216960
The Battle of Kankoku Pass in Kingdom is the hypest arc in manga. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: Berserk_v16_p089.png (501KB, 1219x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v16_p089.png
501KB, 1219x1800px
>>150217498
It's not even the hypest moment in Berserk
>>
>>150217498
Positive hype or negative hype? I can't think of very many positive ones right now.
But the one chapter that shook /a/ the most in recent history was the Oh My Goddess brainwashing chapter.
The one with the biggest impact of all was probably when Joe died.

As for positive... huh.
The best I can come up with is transformations, like Goku or Gon. Those tend to be very popular with the fans, although most westerners probably know both from the anime rather than the manga.
>>
I haven't read it myself yet, but I think MolesterMan also got quite a big response.
>>
File: hunter-x-hunter-327830.jpg (197KB, 1200x884px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-x-hunter-327830.jpg
197KB, 1200x884px
>>150216960
>>
>>150217673

>lost children fag

There is a reason why nobody wants to adapt it
>>
>>150217054
Just look up the date that chapter was released and search for Berserk related posts in the archive around that date.
>>
>>150216960
no

the driving force behind berserk was guys being driven by his desire for revenge against griffith, the untouchable god-hand member, who has god himself and all humans on his side

The slap scene relieved all tension, showed us that griffith is not untouchable and vulnerable, and punished him for what he did betraying his comrades.

This scene quite literally book-ends berserk. No wonder miura is having problems moving forward, he finished his series and he didnt even realize
>>
File: 0K9aIru[1].jpg (637KB, 1939x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0K9aIru[1].jpg
637KB, 1939x1400px
>>150216960
No. This is
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.