[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jormungand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Jormungand 22.png (884KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jormungand 22.png
884KB, 1280x720px
Why was this whole thing so fucking Shit? I'm genuinely upset
How could anyone enjoy this?
>>
>>150208093
Because her name is koko
>>
>>150208285
AND SHE IS LOCO, OH NO
>>
File: jj1.jpg (16KB, 236x272px) Image search: [Google]
jj1.jpg
16KB, 236x272px
>>150208285
>>150208371
yamero...
>>
>>150208093
is was average. i'm surprised that anyone has grand expectations out of animu anymore
>>
I liked it
However, my standards are so low that I'm able to genuinely enjoy anime that other people consider to be objectively mediocre/somewhat bad. It's pretty nice
>>
>>150208093
you probably expected way too much out of it.
>>
>>150208093
High expectations and they didn't do a good job of conveying the themes the wanted.
The whole thing was about contradictions: Koko and Jonah, Koko and Kaspar, the one artillery dude living a lie, a black guy having a masters degree in STEM, and even it's namesake.
Then again I might be digging too much into this and have an inexplicable boner for this show. OST is good at least.
>>
>>150209621
>the one artillery dude living a lie,
what?
>>
>>150209661
Might have been the jap-spy guy. He lies to his family and lets him think his job is on the up and up.
>>
>>150209621
Koko wanted to get rid of things that fly and was willing to kill 700,000 people in the process
And she thought this would bring world peace
And we're expected to believe a scientist involved in the creation of a quantum supercomputer helped come up with this plan and even endorsed it
We're also expected to believe that everyone working under Koko was really OK with this
And then Jonah in an amazing spurt of character anti-development decides to go back to Koko for ??? reason
The whole show was about contradictions alright
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.